Reviews for Wolfmother
donald7777 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
this is quite an interesting story so far.

I admit to not following the harry potter series closely, but this was a joy to read.

I am especially interested in seeing how the wolf-girl as harry put it does in Hogwarts.

keep up the great work we are eagerly awaiting more chapters.
Oregonbird chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Wonderful language. INTERESTING start. Not to sure about the characters' entry. The executioner and Pink I can see, but the Minister? And since apparition tests begin at 17, you're not going post-hog... Yeah, I'm curious. I love writing that steps outside, and this, not only in form but in content, promises to do that.

There are a few rough spots - sometimes, you seem to be concentrating on the melody of the language (not just the main character's, there's a real rhythm going overall) and end up with contradictions in information.
Scythe Massakur chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Interesting description. I enjoy Fiona's thought process. Reminds me of myself. And she is absolutely ruthless when dealing with enemies. A sought after attribute. Well written, I hope you will continue it.
Ruzio03 chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Different, yet interesting. I'll keep an eye on this one.
Ren Apple chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
I love your writing style. It is witty and enjoyable to read. Encore!
Violet Shadows chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Amusing, just enough power to be interesting without broken.
indescriable destruction chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
wow... i absolutly love it! your story is very origonal and well read! Can't wait to read more!
incanted chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
This is a great story. I can't wait to read more. :)