Reviews for Brother Complex
Wait-what-pancakes chapter 26 . 3/7
This is one of my first fanfics I've read since years and never read one this length. The first night I stayed up till three in the night, because I did not want to stop reading at all. I finished reading this beautiful written piece way too soon as the story me in. The development of the story and characters is very good, the way you write very appealing. I could name everything that is so greatly done in "Brother Complex" but I think there must be some limit on how long comments can be hereI will read more of your work, as I very much love this story. Chapeau!
Waterheart Dragon chapter 26 . 1/6
This was the AmeCan (MatFred) fic of my dreams.

No, really.

I loved it.

And usually I don't really like FrUk, but this story was so good that I read it all.

Instant favorite.

Thanks for this! (but you probably won't even see this review, that's okay though)
febrezedtrash chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
i live in south carolina wtf im scared hold me
Blurasxbery chapter 26 . 8/16/2015
This story is an absolute masterpiece. That's all I have to say.
Rapunzel3 chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
OH MY GOSH! You sly sly devil! I love the fact that you had planned this incident from the beginning. Now that is some ingenious writing my friend.

I shall continue to read, but so far I am loving your story

Happy Writing :)

~Rapunzel3
Meaningless-Hope chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
Only because of the polar bears...The polar bears
Meaningless-Hope chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Down boy XD
RaSkylar chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
I don't know if you noticed but, when Mattie says "Where has the good music gone?" He's basically quoting Mariana's Trenchs newer song Here's To The Zeros. And I thought that was awesome!
My Tomato Days chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
BEAUTIFUL
ahappygoat chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
;w; done. what an awesome story, just i feel like this needs a sequel. -hint hint hint-

ILL ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu
ahappygoat chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
YAY THE PARENTS APPRRROOOVE, SOSOHAPPYYYYY THANK YOU
ahappygoat chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
...;-; ... dat flower talk, now im in the mood of buying a lot just to plant flowers
ahappygoat chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
ch 16 is both really funny and really sad ;0;
ahappygoat chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
holyshitholyshitholyshitCAUGHT AAAAAAAHHHHH my stomach just dropped as i read this chapter
ahappygoat chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
matt just... flopped off... xD oh god thats too perfect i feel bad for laughing at his misfortune