Reviews for Crush
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was absolutely beautiful - you set up the tension and paid it off handsomely. Loved this little window into in their first time together - sexy, fun and flirty! Loved it!
laurabrownX chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I have no idea where I have been when you've been posting these stories, but I seem to have missed them all!

However, I've read and loved Secrets, so I decided to read your other NCIS stories (and probably your CSI ones too, since I love GSR) and this one is amazing.

If my house wasn't so darn cold, I would've easily have melted into a puddle in front of my laptop.

This story makes me *adore* Gibbs. :]

xx
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I'd really like to know why in the world haven't I read this one before? Seriously, I watch for Jibbs updates like a hawk, and then I miss a great update like this...darn!
But I'm really glad I found it now, cause it was simply amazing!
And I think that could've been exactly what happened!
It was no nonsense, no BS, straight to the point and me is happy now! *nods*
Thanks for sharing!
M.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Well done!:)
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Thank you for that surprise! And your sweet note!

Great job incorporating the lyrics and vibe of the song into the story.

You defined their UST very well. Especially loved the first paragraph.

Loved the visuals of them drinking wine and at the Eiffel Tower.

"God, I want you so badly" - yumy.

Since I recited by memory the whole scene in Kill Ari to you (LOL), you know now it's Marseilles in canon.

But the sentiment and feeling of their "first time" are there, no matter the location.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Anything dedicated to BAMACRUSH gets my attention and you got mine. Your story is well written and I liked it. Dialog and descriptions of background, clothes and actions are good. I think I was not confused at anything you said.

Instead of "You look beautiful" I think Jethro would have said, "Beautiful" or "You are beautiful." (Just offering male perspective)

Okay, you made the disclaimer about canon, so I'll let slide the fact that their first time was in Marseilles not Paris. From my perspective, however, you get an "ops" for the "I love you" and reply. Just don't think it could have happened that way. I think their relationship was sensual and loving, but not vocalized. Jethro, the functional mute, just could not (in my opinion) at that point in his life, get those words out of his mouth. Jenny would give him her body, her mind and her devotion, but not the power over her that those words give.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your NCIS work.

Thanks for sharing with us. The Southern lifestyle is alive and well in Texas, too.
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Oh my god.

Amazing.

I loved it.

Such description, such right-in-your-face subtlety!

Wow.
proplostie chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Oh goodie! A chapter of Thaw and a Jibbs one-shot on the same night! I'm in heaven! By the way, Jibbs is generally my ship in this fandom, so I'm really happy you wrote a story for them.

I'm looking forward to reading a lot more NCIS stories from you. I don't watch CSI, but I may go read some of your stories there as well. I really enjoy your writing style so I'm sure I will enjoy those stories as well, even though I'm not very familiar with canon in that show.
la-the dreary puppett chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Ohh I 3 Dave Matthews Band! Great job!
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 1/28/2010