Reviews for It's the Simple Things
pece87 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Oh d*mn that last line had me bustin' out a good laugh! Lmao Go Billy!
astridt244 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
The mental image of a wet pack and especially a wet Jacob... *DED*

The game they played was funny. Their kiss was sweet, and I loved Billy's comment at the end.

This was just what I needed after being a weepy mess from the Christmas OS.
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Such a beautiful little story. Great job!
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aww! This is SO sweet and romantic.
ColourMeChaos chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh, wow. And to think that started out with simple game of rugby (with humans to throw rather than a ball) to a steamy, hot kiss. That was well-written and I'd say it's kind of reallistic. :)
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This was so beautiful. Jake and Bella were in perfect character. And I absolutely loved Billy's game was a total for sharing!
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Such a great one shot. I'm surprised this didn't place. Both were very in character, very sweet and I loved Billy's line!
Kaci chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved this. It was so unique- particularly the game! That's probably the only sport where Bella can't injure herself or anyone else!

I love that Bella responded to Jake and actually kissed him! Very well written.
miss marley chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOVE THIS ITS SOO FUNNY AND SWEET AND JUST PLAIN AMAZZZING

TEAM JACOB

PEACE OUT

MISS MARLEY ;P
TI Lizard chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh wow, that was hilarious! I loved the Bella as a football game, and the image of Billy rolling by and commenting at the end. Now, I know you didn't classify this as humor, but I like a little humor in with my romance, so it worked well for me. Thanks for a fun read.
Awesomely-twilightish chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Hey, I just found this oneshot and I just had to leave a review. I don't usually review one-shots but I couldn't not tell you how wonderful this was.

This story was so well written and true to character. It had the perfect combination of romance, humor and angst. You're a brilliant writer.

Thanks for the awesome read!
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
good story. i like it.
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Go, Jake! Get your girl! God, I really wish it could happen like this.

On a side note, it is so much fun to be the tossed around one when you're friend are all attractive males. Man, that was some of my best memories.
toooldforthis chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed that. Their kiss at the end was so heated, sensual, yet loving at the same time. And of course, Billy's humor at the end was just perfect. Great job and good luck with the contest.
dirtychicken chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love the kill the carrier game they played, really fun!