Reviews for Falling into Nothing
Adrenaline Write chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh wow, that was haunting! Fantastic job, I love how the thought process of Helios is almost like he's not there. Eerie, yet intense.

*faving
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
the first time i heard this myth was on qubo adventures from the book of virtues liked this story
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very well done. I really did enjoy reading it. You are very talented at describing emotions and actions.

However, I am not sure if this is a stylistic choice or not, but I would work on your phrasing a bit. Some of the lines are a tad awkward (even though it is technically correct). One example: "And nothing says to him"... I would probably use tells instead of "says to". But that is only a minor problem :).

Again, enjoyable to read and you definitely wrote it effectively. One thing I think you did incredibly well was how you used few words to convey a lot of information. That is a sign of an excellent one-shot author!

Hope you publish a few more:).
TheNineMuses chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
A nice,quick Greek Mythology oneshot. Well written!
Fishpony chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
So sad! I always hated that myth because I felt so sorry for Phaeton! But your story was good in a really sad way.
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
It'll be better if you make it longer. Lighting striking like that would kill a person instantly, unless Zeus has some form of bolt that draws that kind of shiz out. Wouldn't surprise me if he did, frankly. I think that you could make this really awesome if you make it longer.