Reviews for Colorful White Wall Canvas
aqua-empress chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Oh my fluffy marshmallows, this was so great! I'm not a girl that cries a lot...but the first chapter really made me tear up. Q_Q Like, SO SAD! It reminds me of my classmate, he's got cancer too... He's going to die... D:
And the second chapter made me sniffle all over again, but in a nice way. SO cute! :D
Loved it,
aqua-empress
BadgerPride10 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
At first, i cried in the first chapter (not to make you feel guilty or anything, dont worry) but then i cried in this chapter as well, only they were happy tears. *grin* i have a happy bubble!
Mizuki-Hyuga chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I prefer this ending much more it made me squealy and happy inside
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I like the story, but I think I prefer the first ending instead of the other one.
kurosakiLenalee chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I love this story! It's so beautiful and full of life. Thank you for posting both endings.
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was beautiful, I really enjoyed reading it.
prospiitian chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I kinda wish I didn't read this now, just because I'm crying my eyes out over this ;_;. But at the same time, I'm glad I did.

One thing to watch out for though is your capitalization. I noticed you had a few sentences where you didn't capitalize (usually in the dialogue) so just watch out for those xD
renzie17 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
AWWE! I cried while reading the first chapter and after reading this, it's just so hurtful that this is the road not taken... AWWWWE! NEJOTEN FTW!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I truly enjoyed this fic. I'm generally not into the angst and drama of life but I can't help but be drawn in by your story. I love your characterisation of Neji and Tenten. You've made them become so real I actually felt as if I was losing my own friends. Amazing job on the story. Keep it up. :)
naash chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
nice. i love this. i lvoe how you write about their development of their relationship
yuushibari chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I like the way you portray Tenten's playful character here, and the description are of good detailing.

Beautiful fanfiction!
Krizzie chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I love both endings.

The first one really made me bawl. Even if this is the third (fifth) time I've read it. I look ugly and my nose is all puffy. XD

Great story.
chibinejiten chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
WAAAAAH! I love you sooo much!

first you made me cry. then you made me happy like a little girl staring at her little school crush!

my smile is so WIDE i think my its gonna be permanent! oh now i can smile myself to sleep instead of crying.!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I think i ate some of your virtual cookies.

O.o oops

chibi loves music hats-chan!
chibinejiten chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
i finished reading this at 3:24 In the morning. and i don’t care if i look like a panda with puffy eyes later.

that was sooo amazing.

my pillow is soaked with tears.

I could say i knew how it felt on neji’s part. the feeling of helplessness when the world you live in looks colorless. coz i too had almost passed to the void last year a week after my birthday. i was told that i could have cancer, then i felt really powerless. there was soo much i wanted to do at the age 15 and i haven’t lived life to the fullest. I wanted to go to prom, graduate highschool, go to college, be an architect, be a musician, find love, have a family.

luckily it wasn’t cancer, and even if was it was the most curable cancer, i think it was lymphoma.

thank you so much for this story. i am really grateful to you, that i was able to read this wonderful story with my fav characters in it. what you did was very beautiful.

TT~TT

THANK YOU!

and i am reading this fanfic on the phone btw. .
ForeverPale chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Read the story, you got me closer to crying than peaples legit deaths...kudos I mean that. I was textin my gf when read this...so touching