Reviews for If feeling this good is a sin…
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was great :)
EveyEve1215 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
AWESOME! D poor Booth though. One day though in one of these FF's Brennan and Booth are gonna get into an accident because of this type of behavior. Excellent work really enjoyed reading it, honestly could barely stop laughing while reading it.
Suzanne chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Haha, funny and sexy. Well done!
booth's-squint chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ok, so I just came across this little story. HAWT. OMG. Thanks for sharing, I'm a fan!
melissasjack1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Um, hi I just DIED and went to kinky awesome wonderful I LOVE BB Heaven!

i"We're not lost. We're… sightseeing."

"Yeah, right."/i

However I LOL'd my ass of here! CLASSIC.

i"Your cock is throbbing, Booth… it's not going to take much more is it?"

"No, baby… god, I'm close… please, don't stop…"

"I'm not going to stop. But I am going to tell you something now."

"I fantasized about you as well. When I made myself come around my fingers…"

"Oh God… fuck, Bones… I'm…"/i

I would sell my left arm to SEE THIS.

OMG I adore you Space!
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I loved the line "God, Bones. Lots of times, okay. After arguments with you, there were… times that I wanted to strangle you…" I laughed so hard at that. But it was a very naughty and awesome read, I just think it would be better if it were more fleshed out with description than just the dialogue. But still very good! ]
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I loved this!
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Huge, huge props for your ability to write a full length, engaging, hilarious fic in only dialogue. I am highly envious. I can barely make it through 3 lines of dialogue without breaking into description or internal monologue or just taking a paragraph-long break to wax philosophical. The fact that I was able to imagine their facial expressions, body language, etc. (and that of the poor toll booth boy) perfectly with no description is testament to your writing skill. Great fic!
Amethice chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
So, the prompt drew me in but I was a tad doubtful about the dialogue only mention, but ffs I'm glad I gave in and read it anyway. And now I have a fantastic place to look for more, so thank you kindly ;)
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
haha! nice
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Amazing story! Very hot! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Whew... very hot!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
WOW! Hot and heavy in the car. can't beleive he didn't crash. look forward to more soon
lolo0o0olol chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
lol nice. gross but funny
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I have read fics before that tell a story without using dialogue & rely on description - but I have not read one that was purely dialogue...this was brilliant!

You didn't need to rely on descriptive words, no need to describe in detail their every action, nuance & thought...because it all came through in their conversation...& such a great coversation it was ;-)...the hotness..the humour..the sexiness..the toll booth PMSL..

It was like listening to one of those 'books on tape' don't have the benefit of reading the words, just listening to them...that is what this felt like...that I WAS listening to B&B...I was able to clearly see it all play out in my mind - just from "their words" alone.

Loved it! :-):-):-)