Reviews for Wraithspeaker
readingaccount chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Such a fascinating story! Love it.
insane devill chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
good fic morbid and lovely
FalconLux chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I am so desperately in love with this poor, neglected story. I don't suppose it will resume if I ask really, REALLY nicely, huh? Well, either way, I'm going to favorite and follow. This is a delightfully original fic that I am certain I will be back to read again even if it doesn't ever get to chapter 12.

Thanks so much for sharing this idea.
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Jesus Fucking Christ dude that was amazing

Shame you haven't updated it but I'll follow In the hopes that you will
Starfox5 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Great Story - very dark, but mixed with hope and humor. A compelling read. I love Elena and Yulia, great character concepts.
FuryouMiko chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Something about this kind of horror story is intensely beguiling, and I hope you find it in you to return to it some day.

Who doesn't have a soft spot for escaped, tortured science projects, after all?
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Woah! The Delacours were brought into this. If Harry is 8, that makes Flear about 11. However, Gabrielle, born in 1986, would be about 2. She shouldn't be talking yet, much less cursing. However, I still enjoyed this!
kingdom219 chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
I'm EXTREMELY pleased with this story. It has so much to offer in regards to the power and changes to the storyline. I wish you'd kept at it. I'll be adding it to my 'Follow' list just in case.
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
As with your other works, the writing style is truly sublime. I've enjoyed each chapter I've read and the demon within me thirsts for more of the story. I do hope that there is more to follow.
Of the many stories I've read on this site, I find ones like these to be interesting only if they are well written. I can say without a modicum of doubt that this is.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Cool story :)
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
this is god damn awesome i cant wait till harry collects all the hallows and becomes a true master of death please continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
This has been so good. I loved the plot line and characters you added in. I look forward to more.
dakeyras chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Please keep writing this!
Absurd Scribbles chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
This is one of the stories that I read every month or so. I know there hasn't been a new chapter in three years, but god damn, this story is darkly fantastic. Half poetry, half hate, all fucking amazing. It's like reading Poe's short stories, but with more of a supernatural twist. I love this, keep it up.
Bloodfire87 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Well this turning out to be very interesting...looking forward to the next update.

Bloodfire87