Reviews for Wraithspeaker
OlivineWK chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
Harry's development has been interesting to watch, and it shows Harry's more "normal" side. The way you ended the last bit in this chapter was effective as well, since it ties back to the whole idea of the dead meddling in the affairs of the alive. Just curious, but will we be seeing Anne again?
stoplightgodess chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
The story is gripping, chilling and all too conceivable. My thanks for kickstarting my brain.
25Kevin chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
Is this going to be continued?
Lord Sia chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
Yoh! Awesome! Like it, though I kept having visions of Harry organizing all the children and leading this gang of super-kids across the world... You wouldn't mind if I made an Omake or one-shot about that, would you?
Apostrophia chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
Creepy, disturbing, well written, and in all a very good read. I like how thought out the plot was, and the characters of Yulia and Elena are in-depth and amazing. Please keep on writing, you have a gift.
Nefra chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Creepy, but interesting.
KayVon chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
Incredible story, I just cannot wait for you to put out more. I hope you don't focus solely on the canon events from now on. I'd like to keep seeing more of your creativity in plots and more of Yulia and your OCs in the story.
GJMEGA chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
This is a most unique and compelling story! I hope you continue to find inspiration for this great work.
wolf550e chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Harry would be eleven in summer 1991. He has not received his Hogwarts letter yet so the story happens before August 1991. The Soviet Union fell December 1991. So supposedly, a ten year old boy with a British passport could just buy a train ticket across Poland and the Soviet border, from Berlin? I don't think you could just cross the Soviet border this way. In either direction. I was born in Leningrad and have some knowledge about this.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Engrossing read. Playing with the dark without entering the dark and being consumed by it; for which I thank you.
Whatever Star chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
Interesting so far. I must say that this version of Harry is quite interesting. I wonder if Harry would be able to speak with Dementors due to his ability to speak with souls? Does Harry have any other talents that have not been disclosed? Does he still speak with snakes?

So far, you have his life entertwied with 4 females; are any of these to be a pairing or multi?
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
Now you've done it twice- you're making a habit of writing unusual fanfiction of excellent quality. I'm not complaining.

Keep up the good work.
crocket chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
interesting i like it harry is dark but not dark as he kills but not indescimatly and is surly but wiht cause. i hope to read more.
MrRobertsIII chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
Wow, not your usual fic at all. How wonderful. Thanks for writing such a disturbing fic.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »