Reviews for Wraithspeaker
TheUnheeded chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
i cant wait for the next chapter

i'v noticed you haven't uploading one in a long time though T_T
moreativan chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Very creepy atmosphere. I have been engrossed with this story. Strong, intelligent Harry has always been a favorite of mine.

Thanks for writing!

wendy
Mr.Goodfella chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Will you ever continue this story...?
Barranca chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
I really enjoyed this. A lot of material was depressing and certainly makes one think of the stark realities of life, but it gives the story a certain something. From the bottom there's nowhere to go but up. And Harry has a lot more resources now than he did before crossing the Channel. I'm not certain you'll ever continue this but one can hope :)
Sir Omega chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Nice story. Pity you don't continue it.
Slicerness chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
gruesome indeed. i was unaware of there being more alma-like characters in fictional existence, so i apologize if that last review came off as rude in any way.

is this fic dead though? or has writers block just reared it's ugly head?
Slicerness chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
this sucks... the fact that this story is dead i mean. i absolutely adore the fic itself. so original, ad yet it all works perfectly. my only complaint is calling what is basically Alma Wade something... well other than Alma Wade.

speaking of lina, those two are now my new favourite OC's. hands down.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
Very unusual, very dark. I love it.
Hammerchuckery chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
Woo! Can't wait for the next chapter...01-30-10...-
Hammerchuckery chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Found the whole rehash of Elena's and Yulia life a bit strange, a skip to Apolline's reaction and then on would be better in my opinion.
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Agh! What's with all this great story telling!
Hammerchuckery chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Is this a start for an X-men crossover? Whatever it is, it's damn good.
Hammerchuckery chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
This is some amazing chapter!
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Delicious.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Damn! You really gotta tone down the raunchy content in these notes. Nothing everyone is into the adult themed gags and lines...oh wait wrong author, gonna check the first chapter now...
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »