Reviews for Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
bearythebear chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This. This was perfect. I loved it! I think it was well written and i think you got the characters down well!
I love this pairing so much and i wish this actually happened. (But freaking Mr. Namura...)
Thank you!
missmcweir chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
THis is a very beautiful story and I liked it a lot... the characters are very well done, and I liked all the details you incorporated. I loved how Meiko still struggles with the past, and still gives Satoshi a chance - hope you write more...
pink princess 16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
great story! i love miwa and meiko together!
Night's Spell chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You've captured the essence of Meiko and transferred it into writting. I've always thought they were a cute couple but I held hope that she and Nachan would get back together. (lifts eyebrow) Well that's another spoiler I'll have to recover from. I've never heard that song before, though, but it ties in prfectly with the story. Terrific write!
Clemen chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow, great job. Well written. I love the Meiko/Mirwa pairing. Again good job. I look forward to reading your future works. Until then, take care, and god bless.
runaway-run chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Simply wonderful...your story touched me a lot, you really have a gift!
Sea Mitress chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
This was really good.
Amazingly written and so touching.
salome chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
i love tis .i hate the way its end(in manga).so i start searching more:)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
_ I always hated that Meiko ended up with Nachan in the manga.. but this story was wonderful!
Petra2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Your story was wonderful! I love the Miwa/Meiko couple and you story brought them together perfectly! It's way too cute and I hope you write another story about them!
Noa chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
AH! KAWAII! I so wanted this couple to be together! *sighs* Poor Satoshi-san in the anime...MOU! Na-chan the bugger! LOL! Anywho this was so sweet, i's liked it a lot, made me like the idea of Meiko and Miwa together even more! Ja!
monsley chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Oh, god. Thank you. Thank you for a beautiful, believable, well-written, not-sappy MB story. And such a lovely Meiko/Miwa… How I do wish everything had turned out like this. It's been a long time since I last read the mangas or watched the series, but little stories like yours make me remember why I enjoyed it so much. And I like how your style is closer to the actual Wataru Yoshizumi's storytelling — gentle, realistic, often bittersweet — than the anime versions, much bubblier and way too teeny-bopper for my tastes. Thank you again.

Love,

_Meg.
Usako-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I could've SWORN that I reviewed this before! Like almost 6 months ago or something, but I noticed that it's gone somehow. But oh well, I decided to review again anyway since I love this story so much. I read where another reviewer said something like to make the sex scene longer, but I think it's perfect the way it is. Really. There's really no point of making it graphic, since this is so much classier and much better than anything graphic and tasteless. It's detailed enough, but leaves stuff to the imagination. I love the part where Meiko is thinking about how awkward everything is, but how much she treasured the way Miwa acted during it. About his "Quirky smile" and "constant blushes". *melts* How sweet was that! Just simply wonderful! I sincerely hope you write more soon! Keep up the great writing.
Stolen Valkyrie chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
ahh! you have such an awesome writing style! I think you did a really nice job with Meiko, as she is a very hard character to actually understand. The only critisim I would add, if you want to really develop your story and add even more depth, don't be afraid to pack in some more detail! I really liked the story, and keep on writing!
jho chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
dude,

one.. your plot seems great but the whole thing is too short... it seems to me that you have a very fertile imagination but i think you leave the readers too much and way up high when you finshed this fic.. for short notice the scenes were a bit lacking in detail... why not try detailing the scenes like the way they made love.. i hope you follow this thing okay?

e mail me if you want to thats if you want my comments on your other fics.. im sorry if im being straight forward but i really am trying to be honest with you..