Reviews for Without A Cupid
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I have to say, good job for your first fanfic. I didn't like the movie, but I did like your story. I have to agree with some of the other reviewers though, you should really check your spelling and grammar.

Another criticism I feel I should mention, your naming of Kate's boyfriend. I know you're a fan of Buffy & Angel, I am too, but naming him "Angel Boreanaz" is (1) confusing and (2) lame. You could've named him anything and you chose that? There are SO many choices out there, you should do a rewrite with a different name.
Kiera chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I haven't read it yet, but I will say one thing.

PERFECT disclaimer. I LOVE
AnimusPatronus chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
vey interesting...liked it hope yo update it soon!
danceswpenguins9 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Hell yah David is drool worthy! The only reason I watched the movie...hehehehe. But good short fic yeps yeps. I have no clue how I found it, I was just looking around...
Nightingale1408 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
The whole story is very good. I loved it. But is that the end of it? Well, it's good anyway. Oh yeah, and drool worthy doesn't even begin to describe just how hot David Boreanaz really is!Keep up the good work!
Jorge chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
A very good story, keep up the good work.
chris101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
this is very good for a first fic scale of 1-10 i would give you a 8 although most of it is straight from the movie so keep writing its good.
happy valentines
Angelynn chapter 6 . 11/16/2003
ah yes, David is VERY drool worthy, although so is James Marsters. very good but I just wanted you to know that you changed from Angel to Adam...not that it matters to me...I know what your talking about. -

Angelynn
LilRayeofSunshine chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
This is a very good prequal. I had never even thought to think of how he planned it out and all that good stuff.

And yes David is VERY VERY drool worthy
Suerte chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Who cares about the spelling and punctuation! That fanfic was damn good! write more!
Goblin Queen2 chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
I agree. Davis is very droolworthy. up the good work.

-Brandy
koolperson1 chapter 6 . 1/21/2003
plz do more its really good!
MORON chapter 6 . 1/15/2003
you are such a moron! You change from Angel to Adam! Fuck'n retard!
Maegannoniel chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
THAT MOVIE SUCKS!
Goddess of Torment chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
Good story so far. I agree with the other people in that you really should beta-read your stories first before you post them. You have a good imagination... keep writing! :)