Reviews for Chain Reaction
dauntlessofthesea chapter 32 . 7/23
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. One of the most heartwarming pieces I have ever read. And what a heartbreaking end! :)
RenTenTen chapter 32 . 4/26
Omg. Is unity preggers with Edmund's baby! How is that gonna work in Prince Caspian tho, when they're teens again. Weird!
RenTenTen chapter 15 . 4/26
Omg. She threw that gravy and the boat. My Gawd.
RenTenTen chapter 7 . 4/26
"Let's all look out of different windows." An excellent suggestion Unity.
RenTenTen chapter 3 . 4/26
Dude. So I decided to be a creeper and read some of your other stories since I like Sedated so much. LMAO. I love Unity's character so much. She does what she wants and is so unrepentant. I was just laughing so much. And that mouse just being on her lap. So funny.
Psychotic Demonic Angel chapter 32 . 10/18/2015
I'm crying. I lived Lucy and Susan and Peter and Edmund and especially unity.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/19/2015
Amazing but sad too
Amber and Ruby chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
This story is the Best ever!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Just saying, I've forgotten her name because it's hardly mentioned :)
livelaughlovenarnia chapter 32 . 3/30/2014
This was such a beautiful and amazing story! I love how often you made me laugh. :)
A Week Of Sundays chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
I love books with OC's in them
randomhugger chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
omfg this chapter was so funny. shit. I love your story. Everytime edmund smirks, the words 'sexy smoulder', along with flyn ryders delicious face come to mind.
Shannon the chameleon chapter 32 . 12/28/2012
aww i know you have a sequel posted but i hope you do another one for prince caspian but the again i dont know how that would work seeing as how ed would be younger
Girlsrule chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Oh my god I shit my pants a couple times laughing
noukinav018 chapter 32 . 10/18/2012
Aw. Bittersweet.
Too bad Ed and his siblings don't appear in her world at least with different names.
Reminded me of another story where one character is placed into another time permanently.