Reviews for Rough Around the Edges
Mz. Ogie chapter 22 . 4/10/2010
OutlawKnight chapter 22 . 4/10/2010
HaHA! classic mosyk moments aand agreat ending, although I still say it would be great to see a sequel,

I absolutely LOVED reading this story I hope to see more avatar stories from you soon
1Timberwolf chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
Yea, (Loud round of Applause) Great chapter, loved the whole thing.
Inkbl0t chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
"I See you," she said, "every day..."

I very nearly burst into tears. This was awesome reading; I'm glad I came across it.
Inkbl0t chapter 19 . 4/8/2010
Oh, geez. Your story makes me smile, but it's really your post-chapter comments that make me laugh. -_-
Inkbl0t chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
I should have reviewed since the first chapter, but laziness got in the way, since I was, y'know, kind of preoccupied with reading the rest of it.

Initially I was like, "Well, this sounds like it'd be a decent AND interesting read," and Lo and Behold-I was RIGHT. I'm not exactly supposed to be reading this right now, so... yeah. I'm going to, ah, continue. Yes. Erm.

Awesomesaucical writing, fo shizz. :D
mysteryinitself chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
Aww, have to say I am sad that it is finished, but you ended it nicely.

I like how you slipped, ever so casually, the title through Endyna, very crafty.

I will miss Mosyk and Endyna; I have come to really appreciate the both of them.

And now... (dramatic pause) to fav the story.
brokenheartsandtwistedminds chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
Aw! That was so sweet!

Lol :) I really loved that, it was a very fun story to read!

Djinn17 chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
That was a great ending to an superb story. Well done and I eagerly await your future writings.
Lady Faucheur chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
*wipes a tear from her eyes*

That...that...that was beautiful!

I don't want it to be finished!
Saran VD chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
Aw... it's sad to see it end... :(

But it was indeed much fun to read! :D

So cute... the end was so CUTE! _

And, yeah... incoherent review, but hey! It was so god!

OutlawKnight chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
awesome story I want to see the sequel PLEASE!this chapter was great and a classic mosyk moment
skoedaddy chapter 20 . 3/29/2010
I must admit that this has been one story that didn't get my intrest. But as the old addage goes about a book/story and its cover, this bit of fic has deffently delivered.

I read all 20 of your chapters in 1 sitting and I'm pleasently suprised at how emotionaly involved I got with your chars.

Also, you dont have to end it. If Mosyk survives this little adventure, he and Endyna could have other outings.

Either way, I just wanted to let you know that you have done a great job and I have realy enjoyed your writing. Keep up the good work and thank you for the time that you put in to give me (the reader :)) a chance to escape this world and look in on the lives of our Na'vi friends.
1Timberwolf chapter 20 . 3/28/2010
(Shaking fist) Curse you an these cliff hangers. (kidding) Oh, I hope Mosyk's going to be okey, I mean come'on he just got his kiss from Endyna. On the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter.
Djinn17 chapter 20 . 3/28/2010
Just read it again. You teaser! Damn you! Hurry up with the next chapter...
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »