Reviews for Rough Around the Edges
G-man chapter 20 . 3/28/2010
out of curiosity did you get any hints for plot development and monster design from say tremors? And by hint I mean bloodily rips off with as much shame and emotion as the fucking borg collective. However this is one small part in a much bigger collective that has a rather chirpy charm to it so I can't complain to much.
brokenheartsandtwistedminds chapter 20 . 3/28/2010
No! Mosyk!

That's not the end is it?

I still lurve this story, lotsa humour! Lol ;)
Djinn17 chapter 20 . 3/27/2010
Very interesting. he gets his kiss and a future mate, but he has to face an ugly and deadly underground critter. Im eager to read the next chapter! great stuff
Lady Faucheur chapter 20 . 3/27/2010
Gasp!

Ah well. At least Endyn and Mosky finally kissed XD
Saran VD chapter 20 . 3/27/2010
sfjdtjkyh;ladjfkaghlsdf!

OMG I AM FREAKING OUT!

love the thing with endyna... so cute! _

if you kill mosyk, ill be very angry... i may have to hurt something... *cracks knuckles*

so dont kill him.

UPDATE SOON! :)

Sarah
HJP265 chapter 20 . 3/27/2010
no I didn't think it was going to be easy but I still hate you for doing this...

but I love you because Mosyk and Endyna kissed. They KISSED! Yeah...it happened

so now go back and write the next chapter because right now I'm dying here because I want to know what will happen next
HJP265 chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
i just love this story

by the way the chapter was really good...but a little bit too short...but at the end I couldn't stop laughing (and that was because of your endcomment xD)
Saran VD chapter 19 . 3/23/2010
Aw... can't wait to see this shenanigans go down! Update soon! :D
Lady Faucheur chapter 19 . 3/23/2010
Your note at the end made me laugh XD

Oh, excitment. Let us hope Mosyk doesn't die and he can then finally mate with Endyna.

) Please update soon )
txontaw chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
"If someone or something were to run above ground towards the gorge, the na'ring ska'ayu would follow it quickly - it won't come up until its target slows or stops moving - and by the time it got to the gorge and the target stopped, it would burst through the Cliffside and fall into the river."

- Someone has watched Tremors... ;)

All in all its a good read. I've enjoyed it tremendously and can't wait to see where it goes.
Codeless Enigma chapter 19 . 3/22/2010
You portray the characters accurately. To say the least.
1Timberwolf chapter 19 . 3/22/2010
...you horny little alien bastard. LOL. Yup. He's a teenager alright. LOL. Fingers are crossed that he pulls this off being bait, can't wait for the next chapter.
brokenheartsandtwistedminds chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
Haha! I love this fanfiction, very good and funny!

You earned a:

:D

Funny!

- Annie
brokenheartsandtwistedminds chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Aw! That chapter was so sweet! I love the way that Nyra is afraid of the dark - Even Ikran have their weaknesses!
brokenheartsandtwistedminds chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
This is the first Avatar fic I've ever read, despite loving the movie and seeing it three times. You have certainly set high expectations for the next ones I read! Somebody told me about this fic because they were reading it at 1am, so I thought, it must be good! I have to congratulate you on having almost perfect spelling and punctuation, despite missing one or two words once in a while, and it's a great story!

I hope your neck gets better xD

You earned a: :D This fic is brilliantly written, I'm very glad I read it! I found it easy to read, and I would recommend it to anyone who loves Avatar!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »