Reviews for Learning Earth Culture
dfb chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
"McKay" not "Mackay"
cflat chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I always thought it would be interesting to see either SG-1 or Sheppard's team at an Olympics game.

Couple of things, though. First, it's spelt McKay, not Mackay. Also, it's Jeannie and aliens does not need an apostrophe in front of the S.
mimi932 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Cute setup by O'Neill. I loved the Victoria's Secret lines, I could just see him swallowing and the slow blush working it's way up, and of course a glance at McKay and Ronon to see if they noticed!

Can't wait for more.
Misura chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Really, I'm not sure if leaving McKay to explain /anything/ to Ronon is such a stellar idea, but ah well, I guess I can understand Sheppard wanting to get some time away from them. (I'm not going to ask how much trouble they could possibly get into while staying inside that hotelroom, though.)

Teyla was lovely - I especially enjoyed the way she teased Sheppard (and he almost fell for it a few times, too). My favorite scene was probably the stuck-in-the-traffic one.

I did spot a few typos here and there (like you're instead of your) but there weren't too many of them to keep me from enjoying the story. :)