Reviews for Palulukan Makto
MistressOfMalplaquet chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Your concepts are amazing. I love this.

Have you posted your stories on Wattpad? You really have so much talent!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story! I never thought about this and I believe it's said in the movie that no one had ever ridden a palulukan before...

It's fitting they should honor it. :)
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Another good short story. Would had like to read the lyrics to the song.
Dracoess chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Great story, too bad it's only one chapter. Because I would like to read about how the clan make that song, and how Norm and the rest of the Sky People would react to the song?
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aww cute! What a thoughtful little mate our Jake is, giving Neytiri the praise she deserves for riding a palulukan in battle! Very nice little fic, I very much enjoyed it! :)
The Random Artist chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aww, that was just so sweet! And I especially liked the " her newly-mated friend blushed a very becoming shade of blue" part. Instead of red, you made it blue. Nice one! :)

I also noticed that you used some (many) Na'vi words. You must really be a BIG fan! I like the quality of your stories, too, since one; it has so many sweet moments! Two; good grammar. And last but not least; you make it seem so possible!

I hope you write a story about Neytiri and Jake's child because I really want to see how you'll portray him/her.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Spectacular. Truely amazing. I love it! I'll have to keep up with your other stories!
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great idea, and well written:D Not much more to say, other than pointing out a minor error I spotted. Or rather, an unclarity, if thats even a word.

By your story, it seems that you regard a Navis hair as normal hair. However, it is not. Its primary function is to protect the delicate nerve-threads that are connected directly to their brains. You know, those freaky tentacle things inside their hair? :D Im fairly sure its possibly to unbraid the hair though, but it is kept in braid form to protect those nerve-things. :D
Glor chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Thank you for yet another one of your wonderful one-shots. This one must be the first to address Neytiri's unique feat near the end of the movie.

Hope to read more of your J/N-centered fics. Oel ngati kameie.
Saran VD chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. love the way it was written.

~Sarah