Reviews for Betrayal
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Love it! :)
Murdock chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is one of the best Gibbs/Abby spanking stories ever. Really well written and realistic. I like how it's one chapter too... much easier to read.
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
amazing loool
If there two pairing that fit the spanking 100% is these two.
I was kind surprised at the first swat that came without warning .But it does sound like Gibbs would do loool
plus very exciting fic .

great job. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Love this story. You have the characters spot on. It's very well written, and Abby deserved her spanking from Gibbs.
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I always love daddy Gibbs stories. Especially when they involve naughty Abby!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
nice observation about Abby's character and her belief in the goodness in all and the absolution Gibbs was able to help her find
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
good job. Do you have any tony being spanked by gibbs.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Loved it. Papa Gibbs trying to protect his girl. Excellent casefic. Nicely done!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Very good story.
dakota.doc chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
right on character-love Gibbs and Abby in f/d mode.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
wow it was a good story thanks hope you write more thansk
PT21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Excellent tale. Pity you didn't end it with a little romance - but I can live with that, this time ;)
purple-grasshopper chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I realy enjoyed your story, it was great. Abby does have a habit of letting her heart get her into trouble.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was a great story! Thanks :)
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was great...I could picture it happening as you wrote...everything sounded so much like the series...great talent...write another.

Doe he ever use the spanking technique on the rest of his team, or did he just save it for Abby?