Reviews for Betrayal
MaidenMoonshine chapter 1 . 11/5/2019
I loved how protective Gibbs was. I hope that Abby learned her lesson!
Suzy Q chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
I could almost believe this could have happened on the TV show. Everyone seemed in character, which makes it more believable. The dialogue seemed right. Gibbs has shown a more paternal side as time has gone on. I think he realizes these agents are the only children he is going to have. Whether it is covering them with a blanket or coat when they've fallen asleep, hugging Jimmy after a near tragedy, giving a family heirloom watch to Tim (all of which happened on the TV show) or finally spanking Abby, he is the dad they all needed.
You get the tone of the show and you are talented. You and Sasha1600 are my favorites. I really wish you'd write some more NCIS fanfiction. Even after 16 years and losing some great characters, as long as it has Gibbs, it's a great show. And you have done it justice. Please write some more. We miss you.
Mari76 chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
You, my dear, are incredibly talented.
Mari76 chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
This is awesome. Well written.
carlea chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
LOVE SEEING THE DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIPS GIBBS HAS WITH HIS PEOPLE
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Love it! :)
Murdock chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is one of the best Gibbs/Abby spanking stories ever. Really well written and realistic. I like how it's one chapter too... much easier to read.
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
amazing loool
If there two pairing that fit the spanking 100% is these two.
I was kind surprised at the first swat that came without warning .But it does sound like Gibbs would do loool
plus very exciting fic .

great job. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Love this story. You have the characters spot on. It's very well written, and Abby deserved her spanking from Gibbs.
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I always love daddy Gibbs stories. Especially when they involve naughty Abby!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
nice observation about Abby's character and her belief in the goodness in all and the absolution Gibbs was able to help her find
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
good job. Do you have any tony being spanked by gibbs.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Loved it. Papa Gibbs trying to protect his girl. Excellent casefic. Nicely done!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Very good story.
dakota.doc chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
right on character-love Gibbs and Abby in f/d mode.