Reviews for Close Encounters of the Ranma Kind
Ria chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This fic should have gotten 100 reviews...I wonDer y so less...this is amazingly beautiful story... thank u :)
acciotricia chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
One of the best (if not THE best) Ranma fics I've read thus far, and I have read a LOT! I'd always wondered about that little issue with the Spring of the Drowned Man (how it would turn Ranma into the specific man who drowned in it, not himself), and I was pleased to find that you addressed it. Everyone was in character, and this story had of all my favorite pairings! I don't see Dr. Tofu in too many stories, but he's always been a beloved character for me, so I was especially glad he was in here. Well done! _
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
loved this
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
you really should write

you're an excellent story teller
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
sweeeeet
Lalaponytail chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Thank you! This is probably my favorite ranma-fic!
revoltingflesh chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
' As soon as they heard the door to her room close, Ryoga put the broom back down and headed for the sink. "Well, she'll be looking for me. . ." '

That was awesome. I couldn't stop laughing.
ria chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Wow wow wow wowwwwww
Compucles chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
This is pretty good, although some of the characters appear out of character at times.

You also made a couple of mistakes concerning Jusenkyo: It wasn't permanently flooded. The Guide was able to send them the Nannichuan cask in the first place because the water level was already back to normal. Also, while it's never explained why Akane's pool acts differently, Herb's curse proved that the normal Spring of Drowned Girl doesn't bestoy a specific form.

If I were Ranma planning to fight Cologne, I would've tried to get her to attempt a Hiryu Shoten Ha against me then jump back and fire a Moko Takabisha at the last second. Let's see how she likes having a burned hand and being at the epicenter of an exploding tornado.
SAEDS chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
This was great! Really well-written AND the characters were all believable. This was a perfect way to end the real story and gives us ll a nice way to tie off all of those loose ends that we were left with. Couldn't have asked for a better story. Thank you so much!
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Dragoncl chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
That was so cute! Well done! It was really enjoyable and I wish there was more. Great idea to split the chapters into sections like the manga. It was a nice touch.
Jessie chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
This is my FAVORIT fanfic, sofar! How you cured everyone of was pretty clever, and I was wondering how the Nannichuan would cure em if it would just turn them into a diffarnt man, gald someone thought about that too!
Moondork chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I though this was a great story. All the couples you put together were exactly who I thought everyone should end with. Wonderful!
Serena chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Without a doubt, this is the best Ranma story I have ever read! I believe it is a perfect ending for the story. Wonderful job!