Reviews for Understanding
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
You know... you stated on the front of your fic intro "no ships" but your last line of "…And then he decided to shack up with Zevran instead" is shiping a homosexual relationship of M!Surana/Zevran... You sir/madam are a liar... good day sir/madam!
blah chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I found that last line terribly amusing.
Aziethe chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Yay! I love the fact that Morrigan gets a talking down to. She really has no idea. I enjoyed the characterisation and the final line was hilarious.
Rinslet chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Guess what! There's a mod that allows you to slap morrigan! Lol
TheLastGreyWarden chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Great Job! I am currently juggling a Surana and a Mahariel at the moment, elves are easily the coolest race in my opinion! But back to the point: this was written terrifically, best oneshot I've ever seen! It's like you were actually there! It also helps that I got p*ssed at the tower because every time you say: "No, I will NOT murder every man, woman and child in this building!" Morrigan scorns you with her -9 DISAPPROVAL!

ps: the last bit about Zevran was hilarious

pss: keep it up!

ps: fav'd
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I enjoyed this argument. Morrigan does need putting in her place every now and again! Great writing.
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This so needed to be written! I so wish there were dialogue options more along the lines of Surana's very good argument here instead of "shut up, I'm the Warden" as in the game. My mage was so fervent about looking out for her fellow mages; fawning over the Chantry's control or wanting to slaughter those she considered her family. /endrant

Anyway! This is an excellent piece of writing, short, but piercing and moving.