Reviews for Resident Evil Insanity
montoyaforever chapter 47 . 11/18/2013
that was amazing...but what did those bells mean
Third Deminsion Media chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Details 10/10

good work!
Third Deminsion Media chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Damn, so far so good, but you are going way to fast, i mean how did robert and that one chic meet, and next thing you know, zombies and monsters are comeing out everywere, but i praise the details greatly. You my friend, is lucky to be complimented by me... keep up the good work
savinglifelessness chapter 47 . 9/14/2010
Wow. Just, wow. What an amazing story. All written in six months too!

My only complaint is that during some scenes it got rather confusing as to who was talking, especially as Veronica started to split between herself, and the blood lust. Also, some of your imagery caused sensory overload (at least, for me) and I lost track of what was going on in the story as I tried to form the picture in my mind.

Otherwise, awesome story. You should get this published.
SourTrout chapter 47 . 8/3/2010
Ok, I have to say, this has been the best fan fiction story I've read by far. I'm not much of a reader (or writer for that matter) and just decided to search for a good story to read while travelling on the train to and from work everyday. I really didn't expect to find anything this good. Being a huge fan of the RE games for several years now (Part 2 being my favourite), this story really does the game justice. This was a brilliant take on surviving the horrors of the outbreak in Raccoon City. The character growth was amazing and each chapter had me craving the next. I was disappointed once I reached this, the final chapter, but I thoroughly enjoyed everything about this story, from the descriptive nature to the interaction between the characters and the actual storyline progression.
xXSilentWriterXx chapter 47 . 6/8/2010
Wow! Just wow! I came across this story a few days ago and decided to see what it was like, and this has to be the best story I have read on here by far.

From the very beginning, I've spent hours reading whenever I could and at the end of each chapter have been wanting to continue to find out more. I was quite disappointed at the end when I realised I had finished the story and no longer had any more to read. :(

I became attached to the characters, Veronica and Kyle as the story progressed as I got to find out their background and personality etc, as if I had personally got to know them, and I also found most of Kyle's comments amusing. I thought the plot was very good and well-structured.

I also liked all the complex sentences and all the descriptions and details of places and creatures etc.

I really can't find a bad point here.

I am so glad that I found and read this brilliant story. Thank you. :)
cjjs chapter 47 . 6/2/2010
Gasp...Double gasp!...it's over.

I must say, you write a very tight story, and managed to keep it unpredictable right until the very end. I honestly did not see that bit with Billy and Veronica coming at all, and now it makes sense.

All in all, it's been one heck of a ride, and the ending (while I'm not entirely plesed with on a personal level) was still satisfying and didn't leave me feeling ripped off.

So I thank you for the wonderful story, cheers to you, and here's hoping I'll see more stories from you at some point.
cjjs chapter 46 . 6/2/2010
Of course, it was then that she wondered once more if it would even be possible to truly leave Raccoon City behind and move on...a good question. I'm actually toying with the idea of writing a modern day fic about how an OC I wrote is coping with surviving Raccoon City.

Anyway, a very neat chapter, and depressing. Poor Veronica, I actually feel sorry for her too, and really want her to be okay. Not sure if it's going to happen though.

Got one typo for you.

"Veronica began to realize that she had wanted Kathy to fall just as much as she craved Robert removal from existence" (Robert's)

Great work.
cjjs chapter 45 . 6/2/2010
And so the chase is on. I wish Kyle luck against Billy. I'm not sure is Kyle's razor sharp wit will do much against Billy's sword/gun thing.

Keep it up.
cjjs chapter 44 . 6/2/2010
Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Although I have no doubt that witnessing the events of the Raccoon City outbreak would be a very traumatic experience, how a person copes (or is damaged by it) probably varies significantly.

I actually ended up feeling pretty bad for the market guy, seeing as how he wasn't some random psycho, but probably a deeply comitted man and loving husband/father. And that's tragic right there.

Good work!
cjjs chapter 43 . 5/29/2010
All righty, another Billy chapter. Or as I like to call it, "Crazy hour" It's as good as ever, I'm not sure if Billy is in love with Veronica, or hates her. I'm sure that the two emotions are very close to each other in Billy's mind.

Got one typo for you.

"Enjoy the journey, for at its end, with salvation mere inches from your fingertips, I shall emerge from the shadows and severe your sinning hands from your body." (sever)

other then that, great stuff.
cjjs chapter 41 . 5/16/2010
Another neat chapter, yeah, you managed to make those hunter Gammas pretty scary, good work.

I am also pleased that Veronica has found an anchor to sanity in Mark (and that Billy didn't get him), I'm curious to see how this will play out.
cjjs chapter 40 . 5/14/2010
Holy crud! Absolute favourite chapter! This was very inspired writing, darkly poetic and disturbing. this is what fanfic is supposed to be. I loved it, absolutely flawless!

Yup, Billy definitely reminds me of Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men, so inhuman he seems almost alien, and terrifying.
cjjs chapter 39 . 5/12/2010
A very action-packed chapter. I admire Kyle perseverance, I'm pretty sure that I would have given up by that point, let's hope that I never have to find out, lol.

I like how unstoppable you made the Grave-Digger (I think that was what they were called) Ths entire chapter had a frantic feel to it that was a pleasure to read.
cjjs chapter 38 . 5/5/2010
Neat chapter, I really worry for poor Veronica. I don't think that leaving Kyle was a good idea at all.

And for the most part, I thought that those frog-hunters were pretty ridiculous in the game, but the idea of being eaten by one kind of had me freaked out.

I only caught one typo.

" She still craved retribution against the pharmaceutical company for what it had put her thought" (through?)

Keep it up!