Reviews for Lace
Curious ;) wat would those dirty words be? Mmmm
lol
***LUV_ANGEL***
Bubblyblush chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
So awesome! I'm glad you actually put detail in this rather than the usual 'he impaled her on his length and came inside her'. I do hope you write similar ones!

Best Lemon, seriously!
Angel'sDemonicLover chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I love this story and love to see a second part to it
NatureGirl4Eva chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
OMFG I thought this story was SO FUCKING HOT! Woah I had my own little climax reading it with my boyfriend and he said, "Oh baby imma do that shit to you and you tell me how you like it." After that we hadvsaid JUST like in your story and it was the best! Thanks for helping me get the best sex in my life!
Love ya,
NatureGirl4Evaz
mayu05 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Loved this story. Actually I love all of your stories, I hope over the last three years things have gotten better for you. I wanted to let you know your fans do care and that I'll be your friend.
keichanz chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Dude...YOU ARE FUCKING AWSOME! Thanks for the...intristing...story!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
good thanks for writing it
ggggg333 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
damnnnn
Aloever chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Sorry to hear all of that happened to you, it doesn't sound like a very pleasant situation to deal with. I hope things get better! :)
Saphiremoon33 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
it was a good story. but dont let people get to u cause they llike being pushy. people will push and push and push untill they get what they want. relax some, and enjoy ur writing.
Darksknight chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
First off, i just wanted to say i freekin love your stories. Your vdry talented, as I'm sure you've been told, and i simply think your writing is amazing. Second off, i just want to tell you how much i love you, in that non creeper way. Every time you leave a notei find myself laughing and nodding in agreement. I think along the same lines as you do a lot. Also, sorry about the ankle. Know how you feel, though I've never broken my ankle I've been in and out of the hospital a lot lately. Speaking of which, hiw DID you break it?
SuperAlpha96 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was a very good lemony fic, the part about the dominc-bunnies and the battle leading up to the heat was perfect!

And keep writing, even if you get a thousand flames. I love your enthusiastic spirit!

;3
Victoriancuddler chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Well, guess I don't have to tell you that you write AWESOMELY FRICKING HELL GOOD, do I? Moving on, what did Kagome said to Inuyasha? I can only imagine, I am recently checking out your other stories, but I higly recommend you to make another oneshot like this one.

Kagome being naughty I mean. I think it would be a nice spot to develope M fics, and you gave me an idea actually, I'm going to work it out after my tests. Just keep up the GREAT work, you deserve every (non flame of course) review of this fic. An you gae me hope, I'm trying to develop my english and you gave me strengh... I thank you - for the amazing stories - and the encouragement.
Breeluv chapter 1 . 2/27/2012