Reviews for Lace
Star chapter 1 . 5/7
Personally I hate lace. It's so fucking itchy that the only possible way I'd ever be okay to wear them is if they were a last resort or I had a partner who thought lace was sexy.

Otherwise screw lace. I'd honestly rather go commando if I had to choose between no undies and lace, that's how much I hate it lol
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This was great!
SweetChocolatez chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I'm sorry you went through all that and that people were being inconsiderate! That's rough!

This is so hot and absolutely wonderful. I love how he keeps saying her name, almost as if to convince her she's the only girl in his mind. The whole story was cute and I'm surprised she didn't sit him for the comment he made earlier in the story! With Papa Rabbit in the picture, I guess there was no time. Anyways, this was wonderful as always!
Abbie chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This is seriously the tenth time I have read this so I decided I should leave you a review! This one-shot just gets better and better. And has remained in my top five for quite some time now. Stay strong and write on hun
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
God bless your smutty smutty mind. Your lemons and limes are so fun to read. Hentai panty fetish I knew it that dirty, dirty Inu. Thank-you so much for absolutely everything you've written; I love it all. Cheers my friend!
kenzie.parish chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This was really nice, I enjoyed this emensly. Just a nummy little citrusy fic.
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This was very good :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Curious ;) wat would those dirty words be? Mmmm
lol
***LUV_ANGEL***
Bubblyblush chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
So awesome! I'm glad you actually put detail in this rather than the usual 'he impaled her on his length and came inside her'. I do hope you write similar ones!

Best Lemon, seriously!
SesshyzLover91 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I love this story and love to see a second part to it
NatureGirl4Eva chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
OMFG I thought this story was SO FUCKING HOT! Woah I had my own little climax reading it with my boyfriend and he said, "Oh baby imma do that shit to you and you tell me how you like it." After that we hadvsaid JUST like in your story and it was the best! Thanks for helping me get the best sex in my life!
Love ya,
NatureGirl4Evaz
mayu05 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Loved this story. Actually I love all of your stories, I hope over the last three years things have gotten better for you. I wanted to let you know your fans do care and that I'll be your friend.
keichanz chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Dude...YOU ARE FUCKING AWSOME! Thanks for the...intristing...story!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
good thanks for writing it
ggggg333 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013