Reviews for Lace
Abbie chapter 1 . 9/19
This is seriously the tenth time I have read this so I decided I should leave you a review! This one-shot just gets better and better. And has remained in my top five for quite some time now. Stay strong and write on hun
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10
God bless your smutty smutty mind. Your lemons and limes are so fun to read. Hentai panty fetish I knew it that dirty, dirty Inu. Thank-you so much for absolutely everything you've written; I love it all. Cheers my friend!
kenzie.parish chapter 1 . 6/24
This was really nice, I enjoyed this emensly. Just a nummy little citrusy fic.
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 6/2
This was very good :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Curious ;) wat would those dirty words be? Mmmm
Bubblyblush chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
So awesome! I'm glad you actually put detail in this rather than the usual 'he impaled her on his length and came inside her'. I do hope you write similar ones!

Best Lemon, seriously!
Angel'sDemonicLover chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I love this story and love to see a second part to it
NatureGirl4Eva chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
OMFG I thought this story was SO FUCKING HOT! Woah I had my own little climax reading it with my boyfriend and he said, "Oh baby imma do that shit to you and you tell me how you like it." After that we hadvsaid JUST like in your story and it was the best! Thanks for helping me get the best sex in my life!
Love ya,
mayu05 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Loved this story. Actually I love all of your stories, I hope over the last three years things have gotten better for you. I wanted to let you know your fans do care and that I'll be your friend.
keichanz chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Dude...YOU ARE FUCKING AWSOME! Thanks for the...intristing...story!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
good thanks for writing it
ggggg333 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aloever chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Sorry to hear all of that happened to you, it doesn't sound like a very pleasant situation to deal with. I hope things get better! :)
Saphiremoon33 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
it was a good story. but dont let people get to u cause they llike being pushy. people will push and push and push untill they get what they want. relax some, and enjoy ur writing.
Darksknight chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
First off, i just wanted to say i freekin love your stories. Your vdry talented, as I'm sure you've been told, and i simply think your writing is amazing. Second off, i just want to tell you how much i love you, in that non creeper way. Every time you leave a notei find myself laughing and nodding in agreement. I think along the same lines as you do a lot. Also, sorry about the ankle. Know how you feel, though I've never broken my ankle I've been in and out of the hospital a lot lately. Speaking of which, hiw DID you break it?