Reviews for Frozen Heart
lady pomegranates chapter 12 . 2/23
Love, love, love It!
That cliffhanger gets me every time. I read it twice. You really keep everyone in character, and your writing style is amazing. You've got real talent.

I really hope everything is going well for you, since I read that you suffered a loss and had a
health scare. I know this is very late as I am a newcomer to this story, but I offer my condolences.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Please, give us more! Loving this story, don't want it to end
RozzyB chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I hope, one day you'll find your way back to this story. I have truly enjoyed it.
miss-grey3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
love!
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
ONE HUNDREDTH REVIEW
ScOut4It chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Interesting choice of cliffhanger. I don't really understand the implications of Lucivar barging into their bedroom because I haven't read any of the books. Oh well. I'll think of this as their happy ending :)

Happy almost 100 reviews!
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
This was good to have the conflict and I like how Karla is acting out of instinct and wasn't really on the same page as Jastian.

Nice description of how the T. Queen was trying to turn something that was good (but not ideal with the hiding) into something that was cheap.

...

I'm sorry about the loss of that person. I hope people that are affected most are feeling alright. You just keep writing when it's good for you to do so and not if it hurts to do so. Maybe starting another story that explores those emotions might help your muse get fed what she needs.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
I like how you evolved the emotions at the end of this chapter.

But jeez, if I was 1,500 years old, then I hope I have more intuitiveness and suaveness that Jastian appears to have as she is a little slow in noticing the curiosity from Karla has turned to jealousy and then interest. Also, not the most subtle exit on her part.

Funny as hell to read though. But not befitting an ancient being in my estimation.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Nothing like a little perceived competition to get the wheels rolling.

Fun chapter.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
I like how Karla feels some dislike for imagining J with someone. Karla's protectiveness was also very cool.

I feel like they can't really have a day out shopping as Karla would need someone who is vigilantly guarding her and for them to enjoy themselves requires some unguarded moments. Something is probably going to occur during their little day out.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
I like how the mood shifted from fun to tender and back to jovial. It shows their easy friendship.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Woops. Quite the grand entrance.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
It's pretty cool, I'm trying to picture the wings and what type they might be. I have no idea what the characters look like, but I'll figure it out. I did 'some' research to help. I'll have to do a picture search now.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow this is very interesting :) I have zero familiarity with this world. Zip. I'm going to keep reading anyways though.

Feel free to send me some "previously on Jewels Trilogy" if you want. Otherwise I might Wiki a little, just to better know the 'laws of the land' so to speak.

Thanks for writing femslash, it's what I read.
gamingbookworm chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Lol, but I really want to see Lucivar's reaction. Karla and Jastian are so adorable together. Hope everything is going well, update when you can. :)