Reviews for Ghost Soldier
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
This is excellent! Please continue!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
Oh man, as I started this story- reading about Beach Head being dead, I couldnt help but wonder why I was reading this as I hated to think of the Joes being depressed by Beach Heads death..

However,as I continued reading through the chapters I found myself laughing as Beach Head discovered new ways to torment those that angered him.. I glad that you still have the occasional sad moments of reflection for things lost- loss of touch and such..

Hawks leaving on Beach Heads tags at the grave side was one of the hardest to read- yet, it was clearly followed up by a intensely funny moment between Beach Head and Cobra Commander..

So it looks like Beach Head is clearly sticking around for a while..

I wish you'd finished this story..
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
My little voices kept arguing about reading this. First one is like, 'Character death, skip!'. Second one is like 'It's AU, sooo, does it really matter?' First one 'YES!' Second one "No, not really.' Third voice 'It doesn't matter now biscuit eaters! You've committed yourself to reading all of her stories!' First and second voices grumble. For a death scene, it was nice and tear jerking. I hated you for writing it. Their reactions to his death was spot on though. The reactions to everyone finding out about him still being around was funny. The continued quest to get him to move on provides great drama, especially when he gets left at the cemetery. And I completely loved the scene where he got thrown out of the plane as well as the scene where Dusty sticks his foot in his mouth and gets a death threats from Snake Eyes. I would love to see how Beachhead gets his butt handed to him at his hand-to-hand evaluation, but the story does seem to have a natural ending where it is now.
R.Deadparts chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Ooooooooh, devious plaaaaaans... XD I'm so excited.
R.Deadparts chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Oh my heavenly casserole, I laughed SO. HARD.
And on a side note, I have read several of your works and I find them all fantastic. Keep it up, 'kay? ;)
bugsymutt chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
This was great! Why was I such a wimp and hesitated to begin reading this story? I loved the humor throughout... some really funny stuff. The bit with Cobra Commander was a hoot! But I am not ashamed to admit that the tears flowed during the reunion with Covergirl, and while you gave that the emotional scene it deserved, I appreciated that you didn't dwell on the sad too much. It would be awesome if you would add more chapters to this, however, I feel Chapter 16 could stand as the end of the story if you chose. It leaves me feeling like all will be ok with BeachHead and the others and that they are all adjusting to this new normal, without having to say goodbye to him again.
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ok, I'm giving it a go. Of course it started off sad, but the most depressing part for me was the beginning of the meeting and the empty chair. :( I'm looking forward to the rest of the story to see how it works out.
Autobot Chromia chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Awww...I was kinda hoping that maybe BeahHead had gone to his reward... Too funny that he counter-pranked them, though!
Autobot Chromia chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
Well...that answers my question of 'What happens if you DO throw his tags out a plane.'
Autobot Chromia chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
What did he see?
Autobot Chromia chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Oh my God. I was drinking the milk from my cereal when I read 'If we throw your tags out of a plane then would you fly?' and nearly made a mess and choked! I kinda want to see that. LOL I live how Tunnel Rats here. He's my fav character next to Snake Eyes. (We both come from New York!)
Autobot Chromia chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Maybe they can take Spirit Beach to his grave and he can repossess his body? I kid, I kid...but that would be awesome!
dojoson41 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
ok return the dog tags
PrimeEmily135 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Well, I just read the while story on here so far and I loved it! I really hope this story doesn't 'die', it's very good.
Can't wait for the smack down between Beach and Snake! Gonna be epic I can tell. ;)
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks it but, why do I feel like the only way Beach will move on is if Courtney dies too? Just my impression of the whole ordeal... Anyways! Can't wait for another chapter! This story is going on my alerts. :)
HeartDancer chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Well, that little "update before six months has passed" idea didn't work, did it? Still, great story. Love it! Hate the cliffhanger, though.