Reviews for Ghost Soldier
makeup addict004 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I'm hooked! Glad the death scene wasn't gorey. BeachHead as casper! hehe. Stop reading reviews and post a new chapter!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
It figures that BeachHead would be too bloody stubborn to completely die? :)
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
great death scene. this is going to be an interesting fic.
general zargon chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is an excellent start to a story, so please, please update it soon! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to BeachHead's ghost are going to be! :)
Strapakai chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I like this!

Sounds like Hawks was having a nightmare.
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Very emotional first chapter. It was very touching the way you brought out the void that everyone was feeling without BeachHead being there anymore. This will be a great story! It takes a lot more than a sniper bullet to get rid of OUR BeachHead! :)
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
YOU KILLED BEACHHEAD? *weeps uncontrollably* I know he's come back as a ghost and everything but seriously, don't do that to me ever again! BeachHead is probably the one person who I could never imagine G.I Joe being without. It just seems so... wrong, so excellent choice of who dies :) How you write the romance between him and CoverGirl will be very interesting, and why BeachHead didn't 'move on' in the first place. Did he just refuse to die? In a word... WOW. In several... WOW OH WOW OH WOW. This fic is gonna be seriously great.
TheChosenOne21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
awesome cant wait for more. there's no gettign rid of beachhead no matter what, lol
JessTheGeek chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is a really interesting start. I really want to read more and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was a real emotional roller coaster. The actual death feels like Beach was just ripped away from the rest of them, it was so sudden and ultimately pointless, so you start off with a mix of horror, anger and disbelief (loved Lifeline!). Then it's just really, really sad... and then the end completely makes me feel better again.

Very, very well done. And to think this is just chapter 1. I can't wait for the rest!
lunaticshadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
can't wait to see where this is going D has cobra captured him? made him a ghost? was it just a decoy that died? the possibilities are endless it seems ;)

keep on rocking! D
Ghanie chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
You're so mean! Ending the chapter with Beachhead! Can't wait to read the rest! :D
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
whaa!

WTF

beachhead!
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Never thought I might enjoy a ghost story. I'm usually not much for character death fics, but this one looks like it could be fun. And Beach showing up as a ghost like he would be simply reporting for duty seems so in character. I just don't know if a love story will work with this - well, I'll just let myself be surprised by you.

Keep on please, but please also don't forget my favourites: "joes on vacation" and "the little medic who could".

Ta
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I hope I won't be overstepping my bounds here if I say OH HELL YEAH!

Not only are we getting a new fic from you, but this one looks like a doozy. I'll never be happy when Beach Head dies, but at the same time, it doesn't surprise me at all that he'd come back from the grave; Beach is the kind of guy who'd made the Grim Reaper drop his scythe and give him fifty. He probably barged his way into the afterlife, demanded to see whoever was in charge, and then browbeat them into sending him back.

As you can probably tell, this story has definitely caught my fancy. I really can't wait to see what's going to happen next . . .
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »