Reviews for Ghost Soldier
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 1/28/2010

But, he's too much of a hardass to just die and go off to the afterlife, he just HAS to stick around... hhehehe promises to be a fun fic.
meme12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Meme12 here...NO! BEACH HEAD DIED! YADA! (bursts into tears) His soul came back...YEAH! (Stops tears) I can't wait for the next chapter!It's funny the way Beach Head just cuts in and gives everyone a shock (giggles) Pls update soon! Luv ya!

Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I'm very interested to see where you take this, as it's an original story idea. Hawk is one of my favorite characters, so I'm glad to see that some of the focus will be on him as well.
Comix28 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aw. :o( This was so sad in the beginning. It was really hard to read about his death, especially since most likely that would be the way he would die in the universe if they ever choose to kill him off. (Which they better not, there'd be so many hate letters from me.) I don't want to see it in the comics. (I was crying when they killed off Lady Jaye for crying out loud, I can't imagine seeing Beach's death)

So yes, my heart twisted painfully while reading this and then of course I had to smile when I got to the end. Lovely how he just "pops" in. Haha.

It sounds like it'll be a highly amusing fic, I can't wait to read the rest!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow, this is a very interesting take and I'd like very much to see how it plays out. Although the relationship bit does seem to work out awkwardly in my mind, I'd enjoy taking a look at your view on it.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13