Reviews for Ghost Soldier
Lady Jaye1 chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Nice update! I can't wait to find out what happened to Beach. I also loved the little details of Beach secretly liking Dumbo, to the 24 hour light rotation in the Pit to keep people on a normal cycle.
Rangerfan58 chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
definately been a while but a good chapter
NurseKelly chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Great Halloween update. Beach is so NOT gone. Not. Gone. Please?
TinySprite chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Nooo Beach! Awesome update and this can't end here!
CaptainRocket chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
First off ...I can't believe you killed Beach! That alone surprised me.

Even in death that man can terrify people just by looking at them or yelling. That's scary.

What he did to Flint was revenge for all the times they went at each other. But I bet deep down Flint was upset that Beach was fine but would never admit it.

I know Cover Girl must have had a bad time dealing with this. She lost the man she loved & then have him return as a ghost. He's there to talk with but not the physical part.

Wonderful story!
AL0LT0 chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
beach is just to stubborn to die
Devillsjustice chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see how this progresses!
Heather Thistle chapter 14 . 8/13/2010
I wasn't sure of this story at first but as I read it just got more and more enjoyable. I particularly liked when Beach was driving cobra and his staff nuts, reminds me of an old O'Henry story where to crooks kidnapped a kid for randsom but keep lower the ransom fee more and more because the father won't pay and the kid is driving the crooks crazy.
Gilligan's Ghost chapter 14 . 4/21/2010
Really funny i hope to read more soon! 10 bottles of beer on the wall! IF that didn't annoy the heck out of you then what would? OF KEY DISNEY SONGS OF COURSE!
Frankizzle chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
Ah, I wish I could drop BeachHead into a mudpit... can't blame the Commander and co for wanting to get rid of him though XD

Loved the 'jealous boyfriend' bit at the end, Snake Eyes is a wee bit over-protective, and Bazooka is just the cutest... run, Dusty! Run for your life!

Cobra Commander is a more deserving target of Beach's ghostly torments than Flint is , but they're both still hilarious :)
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
Yeesh. Chucked out of a plane? Dead or not, that would SUCK.

And yes, Storm Shadow would aim for the mudpit, just on general principle. And I too would do what a ghost said under pain of having my heart ripped out. Jesus...that wouldn't be a pleasant way to go.

And yay for semi-homicidal boyfriends. Poor Dusty. Bazooka never was the sharpest tool in the shed.
Sunflare2k5 chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
Did you intend for the haunting of Cobra Commander to be the 13th chapter? Cause it's sure unlucky for him! :)
Not so Dark chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
Nope, BeachHead can not fly.

xD I love it how even when he is dead, BeachHead can still make others jump to follow his orders with a good, strong shout.

Wow, that would be SO handy. If someone was really annoying, it would be great to walk through a wall like that. Hahahah!

O,o Dude, Snake Eyes is a touchy man. Talk about Scarlett and he will likely cut off portions of your flesh (probably in the most painful ways). Never anger the ninja. xD

Bazooka is so, so cute in this chapter!

Awesome! I loved it!

Thank you! More please?

With love, hugs and cookies,

Liath
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Beach got himself shot by Doc with a tranq-dart - umm, could we please, please, please get to see that ? That would probably a great or maybe better another hilarious story for me to lighten up my day.

(puppy eyes and pretty please ?)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
Yay! Beach is back! Ah Dusty, you didn't just insert your foot into your mouth, you swallowed the whole dang leg. Poor Bazooka, just ain't the brightest bulb sometimes.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »