Reviews for Ghost Soldier
zenbon zakura chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
lol would stormshadow really do that?

i think not unless he was under nanos lol
Psyk2 chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
I almost feel bad for Cobra Commander. Stormy should catch some fallout for this too!
Helana Dreath chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
you have one evil sense of humor but i love it awesome chapter
Sunflare2k5 chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
I think that BeachHead's finally found his final task to perform... He's just been given the chance to put all his ghostly power into an attack on Cobra Commander himself!
Linuxgirl chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
Do I just get this feeling or is Storm Shadow planning a really rough time for Cobra Commander. I really can't believe Stormy would underestimate Beach Head (dead or alive), but he would be sneaky enough to pay Cobra Commander back by deceiving him if he could get away with it.

After all he could very well feign ignorance about Beach being still pretty independent even with someone holding the dog.

Nice, now I'm curious for more.
N. Ockenfels chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
Oh, please hurry up with the next chapter - Beach tormenting Cobra Commander is something I gotta see as soon as possible. This'll be fun !
StubbyUK chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
Ek, I totally didn't see that coming! You are an evil sneaky genius...I don't know who I feel more sorry for Beach being a captive or Cobr Commander. And gr, I know Duke thought he was doing the right thing, but maybe he should have, you know, checked that Beach was actually going to pass on rather than be stuck for eternity hanging around a grave yard. Tsk, tsk!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ghanie chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I salut you oh twisted one!

Cobra does'nt know what's coming for them, Lol!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I highly pity Cobra Commander. That is all I have to say.

Oh, and I also squeed in delight when I saw that Storm Shadow would be around. Thanks for my geek fix.

Oh...and what's the likelyhood that BeachHead's new hobby (for awhile, anyway) is going to be Torture the Enemy Ninja?
QOShea chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Oh man, I don't know who's going to be in more trouble. Storm Shadow or Cobra Commander.
Karama9 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
The first part was so sad... and the second one was sad too, right until a silly ninja showed up... so, in reference to that part only... (because I don't want to get all teary talking about the first part):

LOL!

Ah geez, Storm just has a knack for making his mistakes COUNT. Instead of being rid of the ghost, he's bringing him to the one place where he'll be able to wreak the most havoc. Then again... is it really a mistake or is Storm seizing an occasion to really make the Commander and Cobra suffer under the guise of good intentions? :D

I do love the line "what are you going to do, yell at me?". I would have expected him to be at least a bit spooked, but if we assume ghosts exist, I guess Beach can't be the first one he's run into. Then again, how WOULD Beach fare against a ninja when he can't be hurt and can go through things? It'd be interesting...
zenbon zakura chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
lol

ROFLMAO
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
I am SO addicted to that show.

And truth be told? If I was a ghost, I would dedicate my unlife to messing with ghost hunters.

And BeachHead just being pissed because he didn't even get to get a few shots off at the little prick is SO him. "What sort of idiot sniper shoots a danged sergeant when there's a general standing right there?" cracked me up.
Rhona chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
Nothing constructive.

I'm just happy you wrote more. :)

Rhona
Lady Jaye1 chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
Nice update. I'll admit, I was a little skeptical at first when you said you were going to use the TAPS people. Usually putting real people into fanfics doesn't work, but I think you pulled it off well.

I look forward to the trip to Arlington. Keep on updating!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »