Reviews for Ghost Soldier
Karama9 chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
Loved the ghost experts, and I don't even watch the show! Beach is hilarious. There are no words to describe how much I'm enjoying this story. Great work!
QOShea chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
Great story so far.

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

I wonder how many ghosts Beach will see at Arlington who are tied to their dogtags and can't leave.
N. Ockenfels chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
Yeah, well, I guess Courtney just brought a whole new idea of pranking to Beach's attention. He's gotta keep himself occupied, after all, if he can't even shoot anymore, poor Ranger ;). The resident prankster Airtight might be in for some surprises, too.
Ghanie chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
Can't wait to read more! :D
zenbon zakura chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
lol

never run outta energy for a ghost haunting lol
slapshot22 chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
BeachHead did great on his first stealth mission! TunnelRat sure has a way of asking these ridiculous questions about BeachHead's current state, and giving everyone more headaches. Yes, BeachHead, you being dead and returning as a ghost with full rank is complicated! But we love ya anyway! :)
slapshot22 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Nice touch with the dogtags being BeachHead's "link." That's very clever and appropriate for him. I laughed at the "I'm dead, not disabled!" line, great way to add in the humor! :)
slapshot22 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Another strike out for Hawk with Spirit too! Next try the experts! Hawk will get BeachHead to wherever he needs to go sooner or later. :) What else can Hawk do, but let BeachHead resume some kind of normal duty, the rest of the Joes seemed a little quiet when BeachHead was reintroduced, I guess they were in shock! I know I would be! Great job!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
Even I was feeling sorry for Flint by the end of the chapter, though I was also greatly amused. Heaven forbid that Flint die and become a ghost too, or the Pit might become the ground zero of an epic ghost battle.

Thanks for the hilarious update. It gives me even more incentive to find the time to update, as I have my own Flint torment planned.
meme12 chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
HI there meme12 here! !

Yakumi: Pull it together lady!

Meme12: I'm fine, I'm fine...Pff! (Trying not to laugh anymore)

Yakumi: Argh your hopeless!

Meme12: No I'm not! Anyway another great chapter update! Love the way Flint was tormented. I can imagine how bad it is to have a ghost singing 10 bottles of beer on the wall on-going when you're trying to sleep. I really should take my hat off to you!Update soon!

Meme12
Not so Dark chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
Ahahahaha! Oh Beachhead, that was so cruel. I probably would have enjoyed the jokes (I can't tell a bad joke from a good one xD). But the Field Manual stuff and the singing... o,o Hahah, don't envy Flint there. But that's what he gets for being a jerk.

Ah, this was a joyful chapter. It was hilarious how poor Flint had a mental breakdown. xD And Duke was so calm about it.

Heheh, thankies for the new chapter. Looking forward to more.

With love, hugs and cookies,

~Liath
N. Ockenfels chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Oh boy, that was mean. Puhleeze, Beach sure was having himself a ball. Guess, he found one thing that is fun about being ghosty.

(*Waiting eagerly for the next chapter*)
Ghanie chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Oh, I am enjoying! 10 0 bottles on the wall... :D
Karama9 chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Hehehehhehe!

Oh, that was too funny. I love bad jokes. Poor Flint... you almost feel sorry for him, but not quite. I probably would have by the following morning, though, I must say. And... what happens next time he tries to spend time with Lady Jaye and Beach finds out? Would he be nice for Lady Jaye's sake?

Special guests? Ohh... can Beach torture some more Cobra? That would be fun.
Rangerfan58 chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
ok now that was just plain funny
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »