Reviews for The Hero's Brother: Tournament Tableau
Alice chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Great. Hope you decide to update (unlikely after 3 years, but it's worth a try)!
iafaS chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Will he have a happily ever after? and will Karma come knocking for everyone else?
starshade47 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Awesomeness keep it up!
Cheeky Liar chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
This sounds absolutely awesome so far! Please update soon :D
fhippogriff chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Very interesting story. I liked how Pavarti and Patil were so uncomfortable with Harry until they started talking about themselves, self-absorbed girls as they are! Petunia is awful. I can't tell if Harry or Ayden is the one who will be chosen in the tournament. Looking forward to more.
Ink Wings chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This is good. Like, really good. You should definitely continue it :) But I'm wondering, where's Luna? Who better to be friends with an outcast than another outcast? Anyways, please update!
innocent as far as you know chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
this seems like a really good story so far, update soon! who will be chosen by the triwizard cup? what about both potters? is there going to be any romance with harry? update soon!
LotsaPastas chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
More please-?
nobother chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
very good story
PJ chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Has the term "believable" ever crossed your path? Because your story absolutely isn't. First of all when he's 14, and could easily beat the shit out of or kill the Dursley's with magic, Harry simply isn't going to take the abuse you've described. Not with the way you've portrayed his character.

Additionally, Harry in this story is not a fucking retard. Hence, he could easily turn in the Dursley's to the police at any moment. The type of abuse you've described leaves obvious physical marks behind. There are types of abuse that would still be possible. But no the blatant physical violence you potray.

Thus your story fails to get even a 1/5 because you are apparently too fucking retarded to stop and give even the most cursory thought to the premise on which you are building your entire story.
Dragons-Flame344 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I love these types of stories and this one is looking really good so far i can't wait for the next update!
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
love the story so far. more updates please
huskerfan chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I like what you've done with the story so far, I can't wait to read more and see how Harry acts at Hogwarts. Update soon!
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
interesting... I hope u update soon... I'm happy that Harry has contacts and sad that remus and sirius are horrible people... i'am curius about the pairing and harry's magical abilities... I'm wondering if harry will find the room of requirement in the book... as it could be used for books that he wants to read and maybe for clothing... also i am wondering if harry is dark? Also I wondering if Harry is the real boy who lived or it is his brother... i am also curious aif he isn't the boy who lived is he the one of the prophecy..
Furionknight chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I'm really glad you've updated, I look forward to more :)