Reviews for Vertigo
WarFlower chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
This was so sweet. You should write more on this please!
vanitybites chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
This was so freaking cute
Michael-656 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
[Stands up and applaudes.]

Well written my friend. Exceptional. My scoring goes solely to 9. So to you I give this, my rating.
10 out of 9.
MamaWardenToTheRescue chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
My goddess.
That was freaking adorable!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
sweet!
I-lov3-drells chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awwwwww I can't stop smiling
anon chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
What a lovely little story. I got a bit mixed up somewhere because you left out a word or something, but all is forgiven. You had a very clear vision for this story. It's very tidy, like a good poem. The paint's cultural significance was a great theme to explore...and something I'm personally curious about. Keep writing! :)
darkangel1211 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Have faved this now - like it a lot! :-)
Mullbcrry chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Loooovveee itt!
Mary chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is the third time I've read the story. I can't say what's so good about it, but I know I love it!

I love the way you portray Shepards feelings and thoughts, and the sensational feeling that lies over it all. I also like that you take Garrus point of view and the dialogue is amazing, just like playing the game itself. Really wish Bioware could include this scene...

This is probably sounding weird but when I read it the first time I felt this calm veil around the story, like the words were flowing in some sort of way. Maybe because of the spiritual monologue or just the way the story was written. Anyhow it was very soothing and it was especially that that made me go back and re-read it again.
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is lovely, and probably my favorite Mass Effect fic. :) I'm really impressed that you went for a cultural aspect & ran with it...doing that makes the fic seem like it could really fit in the Mass Effect universe. Wonderful job!
jadewolfpack chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
loved it! you should make more of this story, i dont know how. but it would be awesome if you did.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
that was beautiful - a touching idea executed with great finesse. -mss
ZaeraDourden chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aaaaww. I really like it. I love the idea of the paint.
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awww... so sweet... so, there's meaning behind those bodypaintings :)

The last line is the deal clincher.

You, are awesome. We, approve :)