Reviews for Danparker's The Amanda Show
Thomas Gregg chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Thomas Gregg's The Amanda show Blockblister 1
One day the family was having a happy day then in walked an angry old lady!
Yaga! said Blini welcome to our video store! How may we be helping you? Asked Biscotti!
The old lady yelled You guys are total rip-offs! And I mean Rip-offs! My Daughter asked
me to baby-sit my grandson! And I rented this movie for him! Yaga! they all said! Yes I was uh renting Sleepover for him but you made him cry by giving me this no good home video of you guys! No no no said Biscotti! You no ask for Sleepover you ask for SleepRover! What? Cried the old lady! This movie better! said Blini! Much better! They all said! What the heck does that mean? Asked the old lady! Relax! Said Gnocchi! I shall play SleepRover for ya! Something came on the TV it was a picture of a dog sleeping! This dog is named Rover! Said a voice! And is Sleeping! Everybody should call
him SleepRover because he is sleeping and his name Rover! That is why he is called SleepRover! The video ended! The family cheered happily! You guys odd to be a shamed of yourselves! The old lady told the family! But this movie better! Said Blini much better! They all said! Now how will you be paying? Asked Blini! But the old lady ignored the question and walked angrily out of the store! This lady walked out without paying! Moaned Blini! Ooh! They all moaned! Then next in walked an angry old man!
Yaga! Said Blini! Welcome to our video store how will we be helping you today? Asked Blini! You people are good for nothing! Said the old man! Because I asked for The wedding singer! No no no you no ask for The wedding singer you ask for The crowding singer! Crowding? Asked the old man! Yes this movie better much better they all said!
Please look at it! The old man said! And they did! It was Blini and Biscotti! Biscotti was
singing and crowding his sister! La la la la la la la la! Sang Biscotti! The video ended!
Then they all cheered! Now that was defiantly not the right movie! Said the old man!
But this movie better! Said Biscotti! Much better! They all said! Now how you be paying?
Asked Blini! You don't get it! Said the old man! I'm outta here! He said as he walked angrily out of the store! Then as he opened the door he asked Oh by the way Crowding? The angrily walked out! The poor old man! Said Biscotti! Yes! Said Gnocchi! Now let us dance! Then music played and the all begin to dance!
Jose chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Magic Railroad is one of my favorite childhood movies, probably the most underrated movie ever. I like how block blister parodied it. U should try having them parody the old game shows from nickelodeon.
Hannah Mary Winchester chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Please do more of these, they are genius!
ashinti chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Good sketch
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Brittni who has the voiceof Blini Block Blister
SEGASister chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Really good so far! Mind if I submit a few ideas?

Girls Room: Pet Show

Blockblister: Beetlejuice (BeetleSPRUCE)
Meg chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Think you can do a Blockbuster skit on Avatar?
Mayonaka Naze chapter 4 . 11/4/2010