Reviews for Literary Justice
hahaha I love it XD
Damon evil :v
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is a very clever way to channel Damon's mischief without an actual human body count.
Jasper'sGirl66 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
very funny
Lyly2003 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I too do not hate Twilight. I LOVE Twilight! But if he did something that I like most is listening to Damon talk about Twilight! Hilarious!

The humor of your fic is great!
Last Marauder of Five chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
It seems like Bonnie won't have a Twilight book for some time...

I only hope Damon doesn't decide to destroy all copies of the book in the world! I think he would have a very, very angry mob running after him if did so.

Anyway, I really liked the story. It was hilarious! Stefan should have known better than to give his brother something that might anger or annoy him.

Keep writing!
starzee chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
He set fire to the library! Hahahahhaha

BRILLIANT! LOVED IT
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Hahaha! Definitely sounds like something Damon would do.

I approve. :)
hell chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
it might sound weird but that's exactly the kind of thing I can imagine damon doind in the show.
ellepha chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
well, damons right he didn't destroy the town
Biana Delacroix chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Damon Salvatore is my hero. More readers should be so bold to follow his wise and courageous example, and appreciate his role in ridding the world of the atrocity that is Edward Cullen.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. That is SO Damon. He WOULD do that. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Funny! You write these characters well.
Rogue Assasin chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I so agree with you Damon literary justice indeed - I wish there was a Damon Stephanie Meyer confrontation
jskeiJun chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
haha! that's just sooo...DAMON !

((: great job
DeepShadeOfJade chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i loved it i lterally lol'd when i finished it, well done!