Reviews for The Sniffles
randomperson chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Bravo! That was worth reading and it was also cute and a bit sad, in a way. But I loved it!
micayer chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
super cute XD
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
i like how you incorporated other colonies too lol i dont see that often lol great job
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Awwwwww, so cute! I love family fics!

Silver~
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
A really cute fanfic, you kept everyone in character and the plot was clearly well thought out, a fantastic piece!
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
More reviews because I can't help myself! Wait, excuse me for a moment - (OMIGAWSH THAT WAS SO ADORABLE AAAAAAAAH~!) There we go. All better. Sometimes I forget just how many colonies/territories Iggy used to have, and I guess that he would have to be a sort of father to them. I've always preferred the nice "I'm in Charge" England to the (canon) "tsundere" England, which I don't see too often. Sorry, I'm rambling. Anyway, this is such an unspeakably cute fic - poor little guys though!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
That was so sweet!
sharksinsunglasses chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Loved it. That was so cute. Canada and Hong Kong have always been my favorites and Seychelles has been growing on me. It was nice to see a cute British Empire family fic without America hogging all the attention.
America La chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw what a cute story, it made me smile .
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
oh that was so cute and nice. I highly approve. :D :D I love fic like these!

:D
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw, that was so cute. I'm a little disappointed Alfred wasn't around, but Canada is my favorite, I love him so much!

Thanks for the read! You rock!
Kami011 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i'm not a big fan of Canada or Seychelles, but they were adorable here! ;D

points for them !

thanks for sharing this!
niki uchiha chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
aw very cute! when i clicked on the link to read the fic, the ad that came up was for like medication and its was like "get ready for flu season", its like it knows -_ i really like how eangland tell canada not to worry that he wont ruin the soup if he leaves the room. that should be a new type of phobia...fear of english cooking or an englishman ruining your food-anglophagephobio!
Jamaica-tan chapter 1 . 1/29/2010