Reviews for Causality
Lzrdgirl22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Ahh that was stupidly hot and sweet at the same time! You have an amazing way of writing this pairing with just the right balance. I really really hope you do an official sequel cos I just can't get enough of these two!
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love how you write Pavel! I normally hate things written in his POV but I think you did a great job capturing his character.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
amazing
iggle731 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was a really good follow up. I especially like how it was done from Pav's view instead of Len's. Really good job
R.Harper chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Swear to god, my heart rate is way above normal now.

AMAZING.
Mehe chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Whenever McCoy compliments Checkov my stomach errupts into butterflies. This is so adorable and lovely and cute and beautiful and I just... GAH. Please make another one! The Gap Between and this one is just so pefect I can't handle it anymore! c:
AgentAva chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Every time Bones called him baby...ohmygod it was like my heart melted into my body a little bit.
I loved the writing and how you managed to balance the steamy parts with the emotional aspect of their relationship. Fantastic job!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
The only major complaint I have here, is that I don't speak Russian, and neither does Google Translate, if it's not in the Cyrillic alphabet. Is it possible to get translations kicking around, like a note or something at the end of the story? Because I want to know what he's saying, here and in The Gap Between too. That would be really nice, thanks!
Crossed by the Stars chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
*screaming*

I am literally dying because holy SHIT I just can't even- you just- and they-

*passes out*
Tani May Trybrand chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Of course this was sweet, but also I love all the science stuff you put in here! It was supper fantastic. I love the theories associated with black holes and thermodynamics.
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ok, that was stupidly hot and adorable. *_* Thank you.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It was cute and hot ! Thanks for that
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
wow, amazing story
UrbanReaper chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was beautiful. Seriously. You have a way with words, very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011