Reviews for A Smallville Christmas Carol
Marodi chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
So good! You made me cry a lot of times with this fic. Just brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
A great, wonderful fic, I havent til now. Almost cried a few times. So touching and beautiful.
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Alsome story
Vane Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great story, Loved it more more everytime i read it
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
A very satisfying read. Some parts of it made

me extremely sad though.

The ending remedied that :D
Damara chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow! Now that's what I call a Clois Christmas story! I enjoyed this story immensly, it was so well crafted and refreshingly original. And the end was, well, in a word HOT! Very enjoyable read!
lifesend chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
oh my god. This story had me crying non stop for practically an hour! I love it! It is perfect and I don't know any other words to describe it (which is why I'm an reader, not writer). I love your stories and this one tops all the others. Thank you for writing such a wonderful, angsty and yet heartwarming story!
cuzimbored chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I have no idea how you do it but you each and every time, you succeed at capturing the real Clark and Lois's spirits. This by far, one of the best stories you have ever written. It was just magical.

I felt like watching an actual Smallville episode and I could see them in front of me, specially under the snow where Clark was trying so hard to find his words.

You are my favorite Smallville writer by a long shot.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
-I know its late, but I'm writing a letter to Santa to let Clark realize all of this during Smallville - this season. Yes.

Though...maybe it'd be faster if I just write one to Captain Picard, so he can "make it so."

Hmm.
anacaro chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
OMG, OMG...

You missy get a standing ovation, crys of joy and hotness to finish it off.

My God! It was perfect.

It had my heart breaking all over the place for Lois and for Clark. He does love her and he needs to show her how much.

And Lucys words were like seeing to the future to the relationship that they have... cause he really would move heaven and seas or entire planets to be with her... the thing is does she know about it?

Bravo, and bravo and bravo.

I loved it.

Thanks!

Ana
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
good chapter & more please
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
liked the story however he didnt tell her about his powers which i would have expected but maybe that works in this story
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow... Amazing. Absolutely loved this. Can't wait for more.
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
AWESOME story Jade! Well done!