Reviews for Shadow and the Colossus
I love this. Can't wait for the next chapter.(or the next 15 for that matter) It's so eligently written. Not to nitpick but it would have been even better if you were more ambiguous about the Main charater.
As I said,amazing,its got a few spelling errors,but I love it,if you are going to finish this,it would be possibly the best thing I have ever read...the fights with Dirge,Avion,Basaran...oh it would be so good!
This is amazing...

I...I have no words...such detail...such...such...magnificence...

...Their needs to be fifteen other chapters...one colossus per chapter
Jun Yabriel chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
There is a crossover for this?! Brilliant! ...But you beat me to it. O mO

I'm one for rare Sonic crossovers. But there was something off about this one. I was thinking Shadow's character should match the universe better (like having the powers of the actual SotC protag). Or, at least, that's what I'd do. Not that you have to copy it. Who knows - I might even copy this idea. (Not yours. That would be bad. I'll write one of my own.)

SotC is a beautiful game. Making Shadow the protag was a good call. You have my kudos!
CanalaveMaiden chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This...this is amazing. xD truly. the writing itself is... can someone give you a medal?
Frosty-Lemons chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I got about half way through before I had to stop because I literally could not see due to me being blinded with rage.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
The only reason u don't have more reviews is because its sucha weird cross. Still its incredibly good. And I think it'd be cool if yq kept posting
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Very good. Makes mine look like crap.