Reviews for Divine Intervention
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Awh that's kinda cute. Maybe when he gets older he'll be able to take on a human form. :)
williams1 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
I just love this story, your ideas are outside the box, you take a road no one has yet. It is said to give prompts to whom prompts is due, and I got to tell you, major prompts for this story. Will love it if you will update.
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
awesome i love this story i love the twist in the story, the plot just the whole thing its perfect one of the beast story i have every read u got to update real soon the story is BOSS im glad yoruichi didnt leave...i think thats so cute a little wolf pup
iJenJen chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
omgmggg continues please! did soi and yoruichi have sex while yoruichi was in wolf form? LOL! BABY WOLFFFFFF BWEEEEEE cuuutteess 3!
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
I like this a lot.
00000'gone'00000 chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
I think its cool that Soi gave birth to a pup wolf. X3

No one saw it coming! XD

Naoko nodded once. “There she is.” He muttered.

“What?” Soi snapped.

“You look amazing!” Naoko grinned widely.

Now that was freakin funny XD

Interesting chapter :), cant wait to see what happens next.
GingyElf chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
i love this story XD thanks a bunch!
00000'gone'00000 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I kinda thought when Yoruichi and Benjiro reunited, there was gonna be a huge fght and what not, but i kinda like this way better, much more..calm and understanding i guess :P

xP i think its funny how Ichigo's all childish on this

Interesting so far, i'm excited to see how everything goes. :)
00000'gone'00000 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
I like Ebisu :) he's really kool for a noble, i keep saying it but i just cant help it. XP

:D i think its awesome that Yoruichi can turn into a wolf! XD a wolf!

you know..Yoruichi being a black cat on the series and Iro being a white one on here...brings Sailor Moon to mind -_-" :P

Interesting chapter, cant wait to see what happens next :)
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Lol! I feel sorry for Yoruichi's mother, everyone running away when they found out her demonic cooking was out to get them, I wonder if Soi will be okay? Fainting isn't nice after all lol.
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
x_X I was wondering about how the Hollow experiments would be different from the anime, eh - I'm glad Unahara is gone, I hate him - eh, more or less the same as Soi lol. I'm surprised though, Soi seems so comfortable being in a relationship with Yoruichi,
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh! Yoruichi is jealous! Lol, I love the characters you have made up, usually I hate the males but these two seem very interesting, I love the way how Bo keeps pestering our ever loved Yoruichi into making her move on Soi, she is seriously as stubborn as 'Soi-San-Chan'. She must do something before anything happens! For all we know Soi might be STRAIGHT -gasp- STRAIGHT! I wonder...
00000'gone'00000 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Lol i liked how everyone was reacting when they heard Machiko was cooking

"Ebisu paled. “Everybody panic!” that was my favorite part! XD lol

As weird as this sounds i'd still wanna try Machiko's cooking o_O, no matter how deadly it sounds :P

And Yoruichi's dad sounds like a really dude :)

...and Suzumebachi is so cute! XD

Loved how this chapter turned out, cant wait to see what happens next X3
Knight-XIII chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
well that was quick, but much appriciated. I like this new twist, So now that Yoruichi has stayed, what happens to Soi? I mean will she still become a Captain? How much of a change will Benjiro's itervention really have now that her has altered the history we all know?

I know you said that most of us now the story, but with changes like that there a bound to be a lot of changes to history... but I'm probably over thinking things, and making it sound overly complicated when it probably isn't.

But I do look forward to seeing the next update, and the time skip...
BlackisnotEMO chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Great start so far, and just like the others had said, I love Yoruichi's posessiveness over Soi-chan.

Awaiting your next update! )