Reviews for The Upperside of Down
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Hot Jake and Leah and a great story for a rain scene challenge from years ago. I liked that they talked, they got sad, they got angry, but they understood each other's loss and pain better. The sex was hot. I hope they get together as a romantic couple.
Kim-imprinted-on-a-wolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That is a pretty hot picture of Jacob in the rain!
DesaraSoleil chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was an awesome read. I have yet to read smut and an interesting storyline all in one and you MORE than achieved that. You satisified both factors wonderfully into an amazing, sexy story. Go Trish!
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Loved it
Britt01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I like the two of them connecting like this (in both contexts). It felt believable, and Leah's thoughts are really poetic throughout.
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Found this one thanks to Phase Fics, and I am glad I did...Nice! Hot.. great job!
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love this:

Full. I am full. That empty, gaping hole I've felt inside of me since Sam left is a fading memory.

It strikes me as an excellent reason for the two of them to hook up. I like the tack you took, in not making them wonder if they were in love etc.
TheBiteOfFrost chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Fantasticly smexy and lovely. ;) More please! :D

~AM
kat3411 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awesome! Greatstory . . . wouldn't we all like to get caught in the rain with Jake?
MissAnnBlack chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
you shouldso turn that into a bigger story. really good
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
amazing :) x x x x
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Great o/s - love the song "Sex Therapy" by Robin Thicke and that was what I thought of when I started reading this story.
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hot stuff ! Well written in Leah's POV. Good luck !
dreamin'BIG chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
hey do you think you could make this a story? it's got so much potential and its' definatlty one of the best one shots i've read in a hell of a long time
as i lay fucking dying chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Loved it! It's well written, and really cute. Espically the ending, since their bantering ways hadn't changed at all. )