Reviews for Justin Who
Oceana Mist chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
Wow, You truly are an amazing author. Your mind works in such a creative way. Amazing job! chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
WOW! Good ending to an amazing story. Loved every bit of it. Its sad that it is over, but as they say All Good Things must come to an End.

Good Job! I wish you all the best incase you intend to write any more fics in the future. Seeing updates for your story always made me happy. So Thanks :-)
DuDu Snorlax chapter 13 . 4/23/2010
Ah don't say that's the end, say it's the beginning

battousai222 chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
damn good chapter and story!
Not Just a Nerd chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
This was so amazing! The characters were so much in character. what a perfect ending! love it. I'm kinda sad it's over, which brings me to my questions- are u planning on a new jalex?
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
NO! NOT LAST CHAPTER! This was an amazing story, GREAT JOB! chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
AWW! I'm so sad that this story is coming to an end. I really enjoyed reading it. GOOD JOB!

This chapter was sweet specially the Justin-Alex moments. And their entrance was hilarious. I felt bad for Justin at the end. Alex being Alex, stubborn, headstrong and in denial. I hope she gets around though.

Looking forward to your next update.
forgiven77 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
wow.. if I am Max, I'll probably freak out if I caught my bro and sis kissing..anyway, I like what you did here..Alex can be unpredictable. Her reaction in the end fits her and can't wait how all this would chap would be the last *sad* anyway, it was fun..Keep it up.
Dont-Stop-Believin chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
very good chapter!. I kinda didnt expect Justin's birth mom to arrive, or for her to say that Alex and Justin were intended. Very awesome though. Keep up the great work!. Cant wait for the next one. Please hurry!.
Not Just a Nerd chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
LOVED IT! so glad you decided to extend it :) please update soon :)
Not Just a Nerd chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Loved this chapter..loved what you did with Brenin...only 1 chapter is left? that's sad :( BTW what about Justin's mother, is she alive? chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
WOW! I wonder what will happen next?

Cause I dont think everything will go on as planned. This Brenin guy is sly & I doubt he has bought her story entirely. I wont be surprised if he has some other wicked plan up his sleeve.

Waiting eagerly for your next update!
Yoshion7 chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
WEll thats a twist I cant wait to see what happens next
Not Just a Nerd chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Thanks for finally updating :) Loved this chapter. I hope Alex's plan works out, I'm already worried. :-S please update soon. I'm hoping for more jalex in the next chapter ;)
springjasmine91 chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
oh! da plot thickens! love this story! getting better and better...update soon! can't wait 2 see wht will happen next! Super excited!