Reviews for College Party!
GabrielVanArchangel chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ahhh! So AWESOME! :DDDDDD
Karma's next victim chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
lol love the ending _ good job
niyuu chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
it was very good! the flippant way they all spoke and assosiated with each other made it very beleavable. they all seem to have honestly known each other and reacted acordingly. one thing- demyx has a sort of reputation as being... how should i put it? the village bike- everyones had a ride. so to see him get easily enbarissed and fidgety is a little hard to picture for some people. honestly, that the only thing i could think of to even slightly criticise, so thats a good thing. oh- it might have been funnier if hayner really was drunk, then after the ending you had a 'the morning after' scene where he kinda freaks out a bit. XD
DeViLaNgEl11 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Haha! very nice! I like it alot! I was kinda mad when sora decided to interrupt but it was a good story. :3 I also love that alot of couples are in it lol. I like the ending very cute. Poor Seifer and Hayner lol. Well, good job!

*Crystal*
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
TEASE! No fair! *pouts petulantly* There are several spelling and grammar mistakes in here, and some words are switched out of order, making it hard to read. You should go over it carefully, making sure to look closely for sentences that are out of order or could be worded better.

Otherwise, this was really good! The boys were very IC, difficult to accomplish and keep going during smut. You are very accomplished in that area. Great job!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
M... *Nosebleeds* Dammit, Sora, things were just getting steamy! DD: *is deprived of new Seiner lemons* XDXDXDXD.

Hmm, I like this story but it could do with more description (of places, people, actions etc), for example, what's Marly's house like, what are some of them doing whilst they speak etc. Also, try not to use numbers in the middle of words - 'high'5ing' just looks awkward, 'high-fiving' does just as well and looks better.

Other than that, this is great!
Midori Akita chapter 1 . 1/28/2010