Reviews for Speculation
Rennet chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Awesome... poor Kiam.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
My fist reaction to this was What the actual buck. Everything is backwards!

I like it.
TheMysteryReviewer3624 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
I cannot remember the last time I read a fic that made me go "YES THIS ALL OF THIS" so much. I absolutely love this, and look forward to perhaps seeing more in future.
mistrali chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
I love all the little canonical parallels - the night-light, the silk and the reading.
Alechaos Ogigio chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
wow, haven't been on in forever. i restarted the story and i fell in love again! i need more! please update!
Kila9Nishika chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
A quick question - is Paraskeve Lark's canon pre-Circle name?
sylphides chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
I think I encountered this story in its first few chapters and only just came across it again. The characterization, for the switched roles of the teachers and students, is amazingly spot on and easy to imagine.
mistrali chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
I jusst read the whole thing straight through, and it's brilliant. Absolutely fantastic.

What an original idea - I LOVE the characterisation.
cowza chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
What an interesting story! I'm intrigued by how Sandry, Briar, Tris and Daja are connected from earlier in their lives. I'm also intrigued by the bits you've dropped about Sandry's poisoning and her and Briar's relationship. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Mila of the Grain chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This fic is a thing of absolute beauty. All of the characters fit so well, and I absolutely adore each of the Circle's teachers as children. Even Niko, the graceful and distinguished great mage, absolutely fits as an know-it-all who could compete with Neal in the Annoying Youths World Championship.

I also have to say that Tris/Vedris is a wonderful pairing, and when I read their interaction earlier in the story I hoped it'd be included in your fic. And it is! I have no idea what else you have in store, but I have no doubts it'll be a fantastic read.
ariex04 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Awesome chapter! I love your portrayals of everyone in this story- they all feel very true to the books. I enjoyed your reference to Daja's Book with the nails- I imagine Kiam will be just as sick of them as Daja was by the end of it! Keep up the amazing work!
KrisEleven chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Another chapter, yaaaay. I loved the way their characters shifted the scenes, and the little mentions of canon were great and made me smile each time. The children are all so sad; I can't wait to see how you bring them all together and with their teachers as well.

KrisEleven
Alechaos Ogigio chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
so sweet. update soon!
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really like this fic. I was confused at first, but I've caught on now! ;) Please update soon!
ariex04 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Great chapter! The fractured conversations at the beginning are an excellent touch. I'm glad Kiam's awake now. And Briar's teaching style is definitely different from Rosethorn's. It's nice that you acknowledged that. Yes, Niko does fail at interpersonal relations. I hope that Tris tells Niko that no, he's not mad either. I liked Sandry's interactions with everyone. They were well done, and in character for her. Nice job with this chapter!