Reviews for Pie in the Sky
butterfly83 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Hello there,
I love your stories, very well written.
Just a side comment: "Mon petit chou" does not refer to cabbage, but to the second meaning of the word in france which is a fluffy pastry, that's why it is a term of endearement, it says "you are so cute I could eat you up"
Harlequin Jade chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
I love this story! Great job writting it. loved every minute of it. Now I want pie.
thena-ditey chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
Good story!
Athena64 chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Loved it! So true to characters, especially Marshall! Very well written, lots of emotion in your writing! Thank you!
zebraboymom chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
You made my Saturday afternoon with this story. I read it all in one sitting because like a good book, I couldn't put it down. It was so satisfying, nicely paced, fun, with just enough angst. Fantastic job.
Athena13 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
I enjoyed this journey very much. Fun and angst.
Husky2014 chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
OMG I LOVED IT! PERFECT STORY!
Johonna Marie chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
This is a great story!

RaPh gets the boot, Mary SLOWLY realizes her feelings and Marshall got to be badass!

The proposal was so... them, it was perfect!

Thanks for a good read!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
Pie *does* make everything better.

And so does Marshall.

You lucky, lucky girl...
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
That break-up went rather well... for a break-up. Raph took it quite well, too.

lol - I saw the pjs coming - it was just too Marshall-esque to not have that in there. Adorable - love the 'pants are optional' route.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
**"Because I'm beyond exhausted and my defenses are down. I'm afraid that I'll say or do something that can't be undone."**

The truest part of the entire story, I think. Ultimately, Marshall has to constantly stay in control of himself, else he will say and do things he cannot take back, and he fears they'll ruin everything with her.

Maybe she now understands. Maybe.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Daddy Stan is awesome and wants to see his children happy. :~)

Seriously, Mary? Wouldn't you rather grab that than kick it? I most certainly would...
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Ah, Dios... que esta la problema con su, Raph? Seriously, dude, the amount of pent up frustration and jealousy, and after you nearly tried to blackmail her into marrying you, and now you wonder why it's so hard to pin her down on dates and everything else...

Poor Marshall; of course he wouldn't want to call her. One, too painful, and he's too tired to put up pretenses with her. And two, he can just imagine the long drive back with just the two of them (and, of course, with his tendency to say what he really means whilst this tired). Plus, she shouldn't be driving.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
One can never be too far off when one begins a story with Jovi. :~)

Marshall... I feel for you, bud. Absolutely. Weak against love. Alas, what nobler cause could there be to pay homage to, eh?
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
The scene between them in the pie shoppe was perfect. I wonder how long Mary had known (admittedly) that Marshall loved her. It's nice to see she realizes that her teasing might actually cause him some pain.