Reviews for You're The One
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
I read this story some time ago
But I didn't have an account back then so I'm reviewing again for all the stories I read in the past
And this was one of my favorite lol just like your other stories
It really was amazing
I enjoyed reading this
SalDalia chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
I really do not like your version of Hinata. Her inner dialogues are full of selfloathing, conflicting feelings towards Naruto and an utter lack in belief in herself.

She confesses to Naruto and asks if he loves her in the same week. He is set up to fail before he even gets a real chance. Also, it would be nice if one or the other not mention Sakura for one chapter.
NarHina chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
Sequel PLEASE! I loved it, heartbreaking at times but I loved the story the drama the, romance and hurt/comfort was done so well.

Loved the story and glad there together but you could of written more, your right the ending is lacking.

I am kind of hoping for a sequel where you comfort Hinata problem about feeling inferior to Sakura and doubting that Naruto love her.

It would work very well the first story is about Naruto realising what love is and he loves Hinata, the second one is about Hinata realising the mistakes she made by always doubting Naruto and pushing him away.

Don't get me wrong Naruto was wrong when he still loved Sakura or thought that he loved her, but he accepted Hinata request and started to have feelings for her and acted like a boyfriend.

But after the first time when Naruto forgot about the date, I think Hinata was more in the wrong Naruto was open with her and was affectionate always hugging and kissing her, but she pushed him away and wouldn't accept when he showered her with affection and then overreacted over the little things, don't get me wrong Naruto having feelings for Sakura was big but Hinata just rush it and broke up with him, never even considering that there relationship was working so well before she ended it.

Yeah sequel with some drama where you show Hinata and Naruto being happy with no problems between them. Then Naruto/Hinata and Kiba start to fight when Kiba tries to seal Hinata and Hinata is eventually forced to put him down and completely reject him ruining there friendship because Kiba won't let it go, you could give Kiba another girl or have them make up when he stops loving her. However make sure Kiba apologist to Naruto for goading him and trying to make him jealous and being and ass, especially the if you didn't exist comment, how could he say that to someone who was treated as if they never existed in the first place and every one wished he was gone.. Have Naruto tell her what happen at the hospital and how kiba pulled a kunai out and have Hinata get mad at Kiba, at the start.

And drama between Naruto and Sakura were Hinata misunderstands them and Naruto has to tell Sakura to stay away from him because its to painful losing Hinata and that things only go wrong when she gets involved, Sakura is upset but understands and blames herself knowing he was right and Hinata and Naruto were working out until she came in the picture.

And something between the OC where Hinata keeps flirting with him unknowingly and Naruto tries to be understanding but Hinata blows up and keeps doing but then Ikuto, is surprised when Hinata tells him they got back together and asks Hinata why she was flirting with him still if they got back together and tell her that he thought Hinata wanted to move on and was flirting with him with how she acted and pointed out how. Making her realise what Naruto meant and apologizes and Naruto blows up at her but then breaks down telling her she loves, and how she just keeps pushing him away.

Also have Naruto propose because he wants to show Hinata that she is the only one for him and wants to keep her by his side.

If you spaced that out showing Hinata feeling inferior and pushing Naruto away, at random times when they got back together it.

Chapter wise maybe something like this.

Pick up were you left off with Naruto and Hinata walking back to there house all love dovey then Naruto staying over and them talking about how hard it was and how they feel before they fall asleep in each others arms.

Chapter two they have breakfast and talk about going on a date later, then Kiba confronts Hinata planing to ask her out seeing her happy he ask why and she says she got a boyfriend but doesn't say who. Kiba jealous complains thinking it should be him and what they had where Hinata is forced to say they never had anything and run off,

Chapter three they have there date and Naruto tells Hinata about what happend between him and kiba at the end.

I got a bit more to but I'll leave it at that for now.

NarHina chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
I liked how Naruto apologized and Hinata thought that Naruto hates her, she does deserve his hate after making him fall in love with her and then leaving him.

And of course its messed up you broke up with him and treated him like trash when all he did was be nice and give you what you asked for even if you and he didn't know yet Hinata.

If only Hinata didn't keep second guessing herself then Naruto and her would of been happy, if Hinata didn't break up with him on a whim and considered his feelings and saw she was hurting they would of been ok.

Naruto noticed she was hurting and tried to help her he acted like a good boyfriend even though he had feelings for someone else, but that didn't mean he cared for Hinata any less did it.

And she couldn't blame Naruto that was what she was doing she only hung out with guys and not only that but guys that flirted with her and she flirted back no matter what she says, even if she didn't notice she was.

NarHina chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
I'm glad Naruto finally snapped her Hinata deserve it I love her but all she's been doing is hurting Naruto and flirting with other guys.

And she tried to get up and leave when she saw him, she acted no different then the villagers did when he was younger no wonder she was angry.

I am glad Hinata finally saw how upset she making Naruto and I hope it get it threw her thick skull that Naruto cared for he and that she was the main reason there relationship didn't work out.

And once again someone is being hard on Naruto also I think that Naruto denying his feeling had more to do with he couldn't understand them and if it was love he would of lost the women he loves. Also the fact that if his feeling were love wouldn't Hinata of been happy even if he didn't realise that he loved her he still treated her as he would someone he loves.

NarHina chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
Damn Kiba is an ass literally goading Naruto like that and even pulling a Kunai it sounded like he wanted to kill him, with the if you never existed comment.

Also I don't like how the OC going after Hinata or the fact she thinks he's handsome she still loves Naruto I don't think she would say or think comments like that.

Also every one is being to hard on Naruto I would like to see them go through his life and know about an emotion they never experience before.

Kiba just doesn't want Naruto to be with her, and what is with him treating her like an object I get Naruto sort of did it to but Hinata was alright with and he cares about her.

NarHina chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
Hinata is being way to hard on him even when he tells her how he feels and how much he missed her and how much it hurt, seriously Hinata is denser then Naruto, at lest he as an excuse of never having been loved before, but the only thing stopping Hinata is her own selfish reasons and not being able to except the god damn fact Naruto loves her.

And now she checking other guys out and a stranger no less, and Naruto left the hospital almost dying again and she still can't get it threw her thick skull that Naruto is in love with her, he may not know it himself but that's because the feelings he has are totally foreign to him.

NarHina chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
Damn it Hinata is selfish he basically told her that he almost died because he was thinking about her and what can she does, is tell him she happier without him.

See Hinata was the one unhappy she keeps making excuses on why not to be with Naruto, Naruto was happy they were getting closer but no Hinata just had to keep finding things to complain about.

Don't get me wrong she had a right to complain at first but she just stopped trying were Naruto didn't.

Hinata is really being heartless and I don't like how you make Naruto the bad guy when he has tried the hardest out of the two in the relationship.

I mean come on I understand Hinata is hurt that he didn't love her, but she didn't really giving him a chance sure she held out but she kept ignoring the signs that he was falling for her and while he was opening up to her she was closing herself off from him.

NarHina chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Damn that was cruel and no Naruto it wasn't your fault it was hers.

She was the one that pushed you away when you wanted the relationship to work, and in the end she treated you like trash, I know that Naruto hurt Hinata but unlike her, he actually was trying in there relationship. Every time things get rough she runs away and hurts Naruto when he only wants to be there for her.

Also what happend to waiting one day, month, one year, one lifetime she left him on whim and never consider his feelings on the matter or how much she hurt him.

And want was that about forcing him to love her its the other way around Hinata was forcing him not love her, Naruto wanted to love her.

Also lets not forget she got what she wanted but threw him away because she feels inferior, not only that but she is the one who doesn't isn't happy not Naruto, she says she wants Naruto to be happy but she obviously doesn't care if she hurts him.

And ten the fact that she only kissed him two times in their relationship not counting the last one, Naruto was doing all the work, while Hinata did nothing.

She leads him on then breaks up with him, it was her fault there relationship is a disaster she wasn't willing to work it out with him.

Also she doesn't want to get in the of him and Sakura when their nothing going on between them.

And then the fact Naruto was open with her he always told her what was wrong but she just hides it.

And then the kiss she kiss him when they break up seriously is she trying to hurt him.

NarHina chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
Damn Hinata why didn't you just tell kiba no don't pity him.

Also it is always someone else fault when bad things happen Kiba, Sakura, when they don't interfere Naruto and Hinata are happy and alright.

NarHina chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
Yes finally everything is going well now Hinata and Naruto are getting somewhere and Hinata is no longer pushing Naruto away.

Naruto is sweet he truly wants this to work and Hinata Naruto not forcing himself to forget Sakura he wants to that alone should be enough to tell how much he wants it to work.

Also why the hell didn't you kiss him you asked for him to prove it but then when goes to you stop, it was no surprise he was angry you told him he was lying when he wasn't then, he truly meant what he said but you pushed him away again.

Though I am happy there together and its perfect, I know Naruto is the main problem but Hinata just as bad she isn't letting Naruto in, even though he is opening up for her.

NarHina chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
Yes Hinata stop avoiding him and your the one lying to him you didn't deny it when Kiba said you were avoiding him.

Hinata how can you expect him to fall in love with you if just ditched him and then avoided him and then you made up a lie that made him look bad.

Its no wonder Naruto said that you might as well break up if your going to act like that, he may not be perfect but he does care and wants to be a good boyfriend.

Hinata your just making it worse by avoiding him, you keep pushing him away when he tries to get closer to you, he's giving you what you want you just need to do the same.

NarHina chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Damn it Hinata how can you even think of giving weren't you the one who said you'll wait one day, month, one year, or one lifetime and now your taking it back.

Also you can't just blame Naruto for making Hinata wait for him, how the hell is he suppose to recognise an emotion he's never known. Hinata just as much to blame for her waiting on him because she never told him her feelings and never tried got close to him, if she started hanging out with him before they started dating you Naruto would of had time to develop feelings for her.

Everyone stop expecting so much from Naruto unlike him he has been alone most of his life and never been shown love before so stop pestering him, this is all new to him.

Now Kiba stop being an ass, you have no idea what Naruto been through you are sabotaging his and Hinata relationship, you don't know the first thing about Naruto and he cares for Hinata it is just all new to him.

NarHina chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
Damn it everyone keeps pressuring Naruto, and Sakura she knows that Naruto used to like her but she acting as if its nothing do they honestly believe love is that easy.

Also Kiba how dare you make Hinata cry, if you never kept going on about Naruto, she would of been fine its not Naruto fault he never had anyone to love him before.

And Sakura why did you go to him now of all times, and stay out of his business you want things to work well with Naruto and Hinata but you keep butting in.

NarHina chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
Yes Naruto falling for her and he is being such a great boyfriend yes he still has feeling for Sakura but at last he cares about Hinata and make sure she's alright, he's not heartless.