Reviews for Summertime Blossom
dogcollar600 chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
are you serious?ive been waiting 600 hundred years for someone to write this couple,good thing i decided to . anyway this story is awesome!looks like byakuya isnt the only one feeling something,well maybe kaien wont realize this something,hahaha cant wait to see what happens!love this couple to death!Kaienbya forever! woot! woot!soo update oneday!
ImJustMeAndMyRandomSelf chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I realllllllyyy like it. You have great writing skills. I didn't see any mistakes. I thought the story was cute and I'm hoping you might continue this.
BonnyRoses chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
This a coupling I didn't expect but it was nice to read. I hope you continue this even after how long its been.
bleachfan78 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Awesome. Can't wait to see what happens at the ball. Just the thought of Bya purposely dressing as a girl has put all these hilarious thoughts in my head.
geecee chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Hehe, nice to read about Byakuya-bo's noble life. Mm..btw, I believe it should be yukata not yukuta (typo?). The part with Ukitake and Shunsui was fun. Cross-dressing, huh? That will be the real fun! xDD Thanks for this update.. it's been ages, ne? :D I a curious for the nex chapter, if the ball will bring Kaien and Byakuya any closer, hmmm... And Ukitake escorting is not a bad idea :DD
nochelia chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
This is a cute story and cute rare pairing. I would like to read more!
Dark Green Poop chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
You know what I love about your writing?

It's just so absorbing. You don't overload your stories with detail, but you add just enough. And your sentences just flow naturally.

Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVED reading this. Almost to death. I was squealing like a dumbass the entire time. You. Are. Insanely. Awesome.

Thanks for making my day!
Byakuya-Renji chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
please update soon i love this fic, byakuya and kaien need to have more baths together...lol hehe ]
Soul Land chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
WoW!

this is great, bya-chan is soo pretty and cute .~

will kaien's wife get home and find them like this?
geecee chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Aww their date was so fun and cute! Byakuya as Kaien's fiance 3 Lovely. Thanks for the long update :D *sends loves*
bleachfan78 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Really great story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
geecee chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
LOL Byakuya-bo and his puberty stuffs XDD I love, love, love this story. Thanks for the update!

Anyway. I saw your new Starrk/Bya is up. Yay. When you mentioned photography, I thought Starrk as photographer and Bya as model XD (but seems your story more fun than it!)
geecee chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
I'm not big fan of OCs, too, but this is proper use of them. Loved how Bya-bo compare the girls breast with Kaien's chest. Your Byakuya-bo is so cute!
Ingrey chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
I like your story about a young Byakuya. I've never thought about him and Kaien. I hadn't made the connection that Byakuya could or even must have known him. That's a really interessting idea. Poor Byakushi is so confused now, being a novice and all... ;)

I'd like to read more and want to know how this is going to continue. Update soon, plz!
minoki chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
oh...i like it! love this pairing and i really can't wait to read more please update soon.