Reviews for Idiosyncratic
HistoryWizardNerd22 chapter 2 . 2/28
I'm really kicking myself for only finding and reading this story now! I can't help but laugh at Cody's situation. It's been more than 4 years since you've updated this story, but I can't help but hope maybe one day you will.
I diosyncratic chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Chpter 3
nathan chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
please make another chapter, cant stop reading this story its really good XD
loveevolves chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I LOVED that chapter so much. Evil Hardy is sexy and seeing him try to seduce Coddles while he is asleep is even more hot and Randy and Teddy being overprotective or over-possessive makes this chapter fire update soon 3
Marshmello chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
thank u for blessing us with this not so child friendly story!...PRAISE THE LORD!
Bob1097 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I really do love this, I can't wait for an update! I hope Randy saves Cody from Jeff! Randy/Cody is so sweet. Keep up the good work
Hardly Here chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
It always makes me giggle when wrestlers in fics try to use laptops. That bit with John was hilarious...XD And Cody-withdrawal is absolute MINT XD Although anyone that goes without Cody for extended periods of time is apt to get cody withdrawal, he's so damn cute!

Oh Jeff, you are a devious one. For fourteen years old, you write with the expertise of someone much, much older. It's brilliant. Cheerio!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Jeff is so bad :) I think Randy may end of killing him if Ted doesn't!
Special K the Great chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I know I really want to find out what happens next!

This is really good so far. I don't know what to applaud first.

My only complaint thus far is that Randy didn't plan to take Punk is retaliation. That could just be the Junk fangirl inside of me, though.

anyway, I am really looking forward to finding out how Randy's plan goes and if he saves Cody befoe Jeff has his wicked way with him.

SKG
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
wow its geting really good. jeff attempts rape and randy saves the day and takes cody in his arms and they lvie ahppily ever after, the sequal, id tht punk is a hunt fo coddles, andr andy saves him again!

thaz alot 4 a review, eh? lol

anyway UPDATE!
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
LOVE IT!
LegacyChick chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Oh oh oh... please update soon! I love that story. I wanna know how Randy's plan works out and what Jeff's idea is and if poor Cody will fall victim to him... and and and! :)
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I'm a Jeff Hardy fan, but I think it'll be interesting to see how Randy Orton goes about reclaiming Cody Rhodes in this fanfic. BTW, I hope CM Punk gets his comeuppance in this fanfic as well. It's interesting to see you mention how RKO didn't like having to share his toys when he was a kid and he wasn't about to share his compatriots now. Best of luck and happy writing!
Bob1097 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love this! Plez add more! :)
Jess1186 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
So cool!

Great start to your story!