Reviews for Enter the Foreign
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 12 . 1/10
This AU is compelling. I'm wildly curious to know the previous identities of Krayt and some of the other Sith Lords. This view of the GFFA future is chilling and I'm worried whether Anakin will fall to the Dark Side again. I know you must be busy with your family and that writing while caring for kids is super challenging, so I understand that you may not add any more to this story. Nevertheless, I am adding it to my follows just in case you work on it more eventually.
UltimateGundamFighter chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
This story is very interesting and good, I hope that one day you come back to it and finish it off
Ashanonymous chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Hi. I really like this fic. I especially love how protective Anakin obviously feels of his grandchildren. Update soon please!

Question... Was Festus going to violate Allana? If you get my meaning.
hadesgirl015 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Darth Festus ? His name is Darth Happy?
liesmyth chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
This is a great story. Really well done, I love it.
Kudos :)
Finland Skywalker chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
awesome storry dude
CommChatter chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
I swear I reviewed this. I guess not. So, here it is: I started reading this and was like 'oh my God, I have no idea what's going on, but it's freaking amazing.' I love this, and must beg for an update at your earliest convienience!
Myrrn chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Interesting idea and strong execution. I like the plot so far. The only complaint I would have is that I wish you would focus more on Anakin. Looking forward to more!
Miss Mustang chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
I've just stumbled across this and I have to say, it's absolutely awesome! The idea is original and really fascinating and I am very much looking forward to the next chapter! So please update soon! :)
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Fantastic story! I love how Anakin is handling everything and all the Skywalker-Solo interactions. I can't wait to see what happens next-how Ben and Dominus's fight goes, whether Anakin can ignore the Dark Side (or, you know, start ignoring it...), everything. I hope you update soon!
PersonX chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
Holy crap, I can't believe how good this is - your writing style is brilliant and the plot is killing me...

can't wait for the next chapter...
Jacen200015 chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
cool
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
excellent story so far, well written, great details, great fight scenes. I liked how you handled the chapter where Ben revealed all that stuff to Anakin. Keep up the great work!
Chewbrok chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Good chapter, please update it soon.

Chewbrok
general-joseph-dickson chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
They seem to have forgotten about Anakin. Never forget about Anakin.