Reviews for Enter the Foreign
Ashanonymous chapter 12 . 7/23
Hi. I really like this fic. I especially love how protective Anakin obviously feels of his grandchildren. Update soon please!

Question... Was Festus going to violate Allana? If you get my meaning.
hadesgirl015 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Darth Festus ? His name is Darth Happy?
CloudyDream chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
This is a great story. Really well done, I love it.
Kudos :)
Finland Skywalker chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
awesome storry dude
CommChatter chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
I swear I reviewed this. I guess not. So, here it is: I started reading this and was like 'oh my God, I have no idea what's going on, but it's freaking amazing.' I love this, and must beg for an update at your earliest convienience!
Myrrn chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Interesting idea and strong execution. I like the plot so far. The only complaint I would have is that I wish you would focus more on Anakin. Looking forward to more!
Miss Mustang chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
I've just stumbled across this and I have to say, it's absolutely awesome! The idea is original and really fascinating and I am very much looking forward to the next chapter! So please update soon! :)
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Fantastic story! I love how Anakin is handling everything and all the Skywalker-Solo interactions. I can't wait to see what happens next-how Ben and Dominus's fight goes, whether Anakin can ignore the Dark Side (or, you know, start ignoring it...), everything. I hope you update soon!
PersonX chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
Holy crap, I can't believe how good this is - your writing style is brilliant and the plot is killing me...

can't wait for the next chapter...
Jacen200015 chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
excellent story so far, well written, great details, great fight scenes. I liked how you handled the chapter where Ben revealed all that stuff to Anakin. Keep up the great work!
Chewbrok chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Good chapter, please update it soon.

general-joseph-dickson chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
They seem to have forgotten about Anakin. Never forget about Anakin.
ILDV chapter 12 . 2/24/2012