Reviews for In Shadow
Out-of-Character217 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
One of my all time favourites! I read it again and again. Thank you. Xx
justbecauseofthis chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I know this story is pretty dated but I still come back to read it. It's my absolute favorite fanfic ever.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really loved this story. It is amazing. I love both Leon and Cloud's characters.

Thank you!
3waypetal chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was truly amazing, you did a fantastic job. Cloud and Leon's characters were portrayed so beautifully. I am truly impressed.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I swear...the abuse Cloud suffers just makes me want to bawl! DX The length and detail of this...truly amazing. Amd they're words and actions, all so fitting. I would most definitely love to see a sequel to this.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
*grins* good fic. Leon's like a cat, with his curiousity, I love Cloud, here too! _
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Strange ending, I didn't know what to think of it. I really like the scene when Cloud thought Leon was going to rape him and he just ended up healing him instead with the potions. Since Cloud doesn't really show emotion on his face, Leon wouldn't have known what he was thinking...

Good story. You write Cleon very well, your probably my favorite author for this particular pairing.

Keep it up ~ がんばります!

ローレン
mizuumi hakuya chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
How refreshing! A nice long one-shot with a bit of story and beautiful characterizations (one of my favourite things about you as a writer in general). And I personally still enjoy the pre-Organization days. Glad to see you're still writing!
Aakasha chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
this was cute and definitely a fun way of showing how cloud ended up in hollow bastion.
ShimmerT chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Holy crap... THAT WAS AMAZING! I lurved it! This couple is one of my many favorite KH yaoi couples! Excellent lemon scene too! ... I cannot manage to describe how much I loved this, so the only thing left to say is... OMG YAYZ! AMAZINGNESS!
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awesome oneshot, loved how you wrote Cloud and Leon in it. Have you considered writing a sequel to this?
dragonfly126yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awesome fic. Loved your Cloud pov, and Leon's understanding.
BluWhispers chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I really like your portrayal of the characters - it's subtle and right, in a way that's hard for most people to get. I like how you used fighting as their means of getting to know each other, and foreplay - that was a "delicate" way of bringing them together without being too in-your-face about it.

Of course the CloudLeon was VERY welcome - and that was handled beautifully as well. I'm not usually a fan of CloudLeon coz somehow one of them turns into a TOTAL uke, but you handled it well - they both had their pride, they both had their control, and it was more of a dance between equals than anything.

Seriously well done writing, beautiful and succint portrayals. Love this fic!
Katana Black chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I really loved this story. It was...awesome. :3
Chintzy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Excellent story!XD Keep up the good work!D