Reviews for Madness Put to Good Use
lightningpelt chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow. This is a wonderful story! Unbelievably well written! The last sentence really leaves a lasting impression; I'll never forget this!

Stupid, unreliable peripheral vision. Trying to trick the God of the New World. A car horn blared outside, and the God of the New World dove under his covers. That was priceless! xD

Your perspective on Light's state of mind is fantastic. It was really gripping, something that you can't stop reading once you start. It is very, very hard to write in present tense, too, and yet you pulled it off flawlessly. Wonderful wonderful job!
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Only one review for this piece, my god this is brilliant! That's why you deserve another one. I love the description of the mirror and the insanity he feels, this is what Death Note is about. Death Note isn't about fluff or romance it's about the decline of a god, like this story. Amazing. Simply amazing. This is why I still read fanfiction, because every once in a while you find something truly brilliant. A good ode to Light, he would be proud. Well done.
Blind Justice chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
"Clutching his breath tightly in his petrified lungs, Light looked down.

It was just his robe."

Damn that was great xD And when L tackled Light and asked him if he saw how he killed... Sheer brilliance my friend Your writing is FANTASTIC!