Reviews for Balancing Without a Net
johnny.vick chapter 7 . 5/6
omgomgomg more more love it more please
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLZ its a really good story and you dont find mutch of them arround
RambleSchapalon chapter 7 . 3/15
ahaha the two older men eyeing Harry like a piece of meat :P

please update! :)
Reiha Sakurai chapter 7 . 1/24
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I hope you update soon.
Casbriel chapter 7 . 1/9
Please update soon :-)
The arithmancer chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
This is brilliant, if you still write here, please please continue it.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
can u please write some more of this story soon it is really good and i really want 2 know what is going 2 hapen next
tazztazz chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
can't wait for more chapters as this story seems like it is going well. hope more chapters are added soon. from a devoted reader.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
This is very interesting and well-written. Please, write more soon!
Firebird chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Please continue writing this. It's a great story.
Au revoir,
Song of Healing
ichigo.ai60 chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Out of curiosity are you going to continue this fanfic? I think you should it's very good.
DanniCat chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I'm guessing that you are not going to finish this story. Which is maddening beyond belief. Please, if you decide that this could be something you want to continue, do not hesitate to do so! Thanks and I really do like these first couple of chapters.
blackbloodywolf chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
brilliant
grurple chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
it just started getting good! that nekoshin twist is kinda awesome!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,559.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr